Ok something has to be horribly wrong? Rogue Logs.

Ok So in my Mythic Highmaul progression I was 80ish percent atleast every fight. In heroic BRF im at like 80-90's percent most fights... yet in Mythic BRF something isn't right I can't seem to quite pull the numbers I should. ww w.warcraftlogs.com / reports/R7DWPwghFCyYmfJK# fight=6&type=damage-done
    Those are the logs, In gruul my deeps was a tad low tho that might be to rng tho I know I didn't have 100 percent uptimes on Rupture and SND tho they were both damn close. And on Flamebender instead of tanking all the dogs in the middle they kite them in a circle in the middle which kills any chance of a stable cleave on all dogs.

But something feels horribly off, in the past raid and such I performed quite well, is this me? Am I just totally screwing something up? I would appreciate any insight thanks!

Ps I threw spaces in the link between com and / and between # and fight.

Something was wrong with your Find Weakness uptime. Compare your log here vs this log of a top-ranking rogue on a similar length M Gruul. There may be other inefficiencies as well (compar your log to his) but the FW uptime sticks out like a sore thumb, make sure that you are ambushing in the last second of SD and Subterfuge, and use your cooldowns as soon as possible.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

45% vs 51% isn't huge, most of it comes from a Shadow Dance getting delayed and only getting 1 second of the final one.

Deleted
    besides dance delay, you could use cloak before each petrifying slam to dps all the time. I don't know whats your multistrike % but in opener you are probably capping it, you should look for butcher trink replacement. You got pretty bad rng on its uptime too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    45% vs 51% isn't huge, most of it comes from a Shadow Dance getting delayed and only getting 1 second of the final one.
    Yo, it's 46% vs 60%, that's 30% higher uptime by the other rogue on a pull that took just one second longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasca View Post
    besides dance delay, you could use cloak before each petrifying slam to dps all the time. I don't know whats your multistrike % but in opener you are probably capping it, you should look for butcher trink replacement. You got pretty bad rng on its uptime too.
    It is not necessarily true that he should unequip Scales just because he is going over MS cap. I would say run sim first; I have similar gear and H Trigger only sims as a 200 dps upgrade. Of course I would use the darn thing if I could get it to drop, but it's not a game-breaker like you are making it sound.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Yo, it's 46% vs 60%, that's 30% higher uptime by the other rogue on a pull that took just one second longer.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not necessarily true that he should unequip Scales just because he is going over MS cap. I would say run sim first; I have similar gear and H Trigger only sims as a 200 dps upgrade. Of course I would use the darn thing if I could get it to drop, but it's not a game-breaker like you are making it sound.
    You're looking at the FW uptime of two rogues. Filter down to one rogue and the higher one is at 51%.