Lightbulb Offering assistance with WeakAuras

Hey guys, I've just started really looking in to weakauras and have found that I can understand it and use it to make the UI additions that I need.
    Unfortunately, I have run out of things that I need.

So I am offering this...

If anyone out there has something specific they are looking for with Weakauras, then hit me up with a message, I will give it my best shot at making that addition you so desire.
    In exchange, you will be helping me learn to do new things with WeakAuras (Yes, that;s what I get out of it, and that's all I want out of it.)
    Any requests will be posted in this thread (once completed) for others to also utilise if they so desire.

My IGN is Nahlinn and I am on Frostmourne, so feel free to either contact me there, or here. I don't mind either way.

Below is a link to my current WA setup with a pastebin link for both of my groups. I'm a Resto Druid and found having these cooldowns and buffs on display at all times helped a lot.

imgur[dot]com/Oyl3Tim

Buffs:
    pastebin[dot]com/uKSWrP2V
    CDs:
    pastebin[dot]com/bhWuhzJw

P.S.
    Sorry to any of the admins who dislike the links in this post, it would not let me post links unless I made more threads, so instead of filling random boards with junk posts, I used this work around.
    If this is an issue please let me know.
    Last edited by BlackoutWNCT; 2015-04-08 at 06:17 AM.

I have received a request to create a WA that will /say the cooldown of a debuff from Blast Furnace.
    I'm going to give this a shot, I would reply to the PM that I received, however, I cannot send mail until 8 more posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I have completes this request and it is available here:

pastebin[dot]com/MkigC5Fz

FWIW, it is much nicer if you post those things publicly -- odds are that if one raider has a problem that this solves, there is gonna be someone else in the 10 million players who wants the same solution to the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    FWIW, it is much nicer if you post those things publicly -- odds are that if one raider has a problem that this solves, there is gonna be someone else in the 10 million players who wants the same solution to the same problem.
    The same applies to people who edit out their question and replacing it with a message that it was solved.
    Please don't do that.
    Your solution may be useful to someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    I am planning on eventually creating a thread with a full list of all the WA strings I have been asked to make, however, for now, this will have to do.

How about a WA that tracks how much mana you've gained while using a channeled mana potion?

I can give it a go.

- - - Updated - - -

I was asked to create a Text WA for Evangelism stacks, I apoligise that this took me so long, however I had to get a friend of mine to test it for me.

Here it is.

pastebin[dot]com/MQTVE9kT