Poll: What bosses you expect in IC?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    What if Archimode will disguise as Grom and the real Grom will be held in a prison?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    He's not going to be a boss. It was a red herring as suspected by many. Spoilers from the raid sound files: He's held prisoner inside the citadel, after defeating the Fel Lord boss we free him and he thanks us and refers to us as heroes as he runs away to claim his trophy (Gul'dan's skull). After that, he has a few soundfiles in the Archimonde encounter however they're encrypted and unable to be played. He's most likely going to redeem himself by mirroring the Warcraft 3 death scene.
    Wouldn't he have to kill Mannoroth again to mirror the WC3 Death scene?

Ending will be spoiled soon enough, I definitely expect extra stuff in Mythic difficulty, it could be Grom just so Blizzard can say they never lied about it

Quote Originally Posted by Erishkigal View Post
    He'll be the mythic only boss for sure
    I don't think you understand redemption stories.
    One Sweet Dream

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    - Grommash (already confirmed) NOPE
    - Gul'Dan (I'm 99% sure that he'll atleast appear, maybe not as a boss fight but being part of it) NOPE
    - Teron'Gor (he's still alive after Auchindoun) YEAH
    - Killrog (he'll either die in Tanaan or in Iron Citadel) YEAH
    - Ariokk (against his will, in a similiar way like Dranosh Saurfang)Not a boss but part of the encounter, right?
    - Iron Council (a lot of raids have councils these days) YEAH (well its a council)
    - A random pit lord, maybe Magtheridon (he has shown interest in controlling Outland before) Well its a pitlord... Mannoroth!
    - An arrakoa boss (they seem native in Tanaan, maybe the Iron Horde captures one and let them fight against the raid) YEAH
    - An iron machine, similiar like the Iron Juggernaut in SoO (maybe some goblins of Blackfuse Company are stationed in the Iron Citadel) YEAH (that new fel reaver thing)
    - Speaking of Blackfuse Company, maybe a goblin boss who took control of the company (still loyal to Grommash) NOPE
    - Archimonde is a possibility, as he is leading the demonic invasion YEAH
    - A ressurected Garrosh as a death knight, thats something I'd love to see NOPE
    - A big ass goren, imo they should've used the big goren from the garrison questchain NOPE
    Seems like I wasn't too far off.

Gul'dan is a cool villian, kinda like Arthas. I'm on board with keeping a villian around for more than one expansion. Will be much more rewarding when we finally kill him. If he dies during the quest it will be lame.
    One Sweet Dream

- Gul'Dan (I'm 99% sure that he'll atleast appear, maybe not as a boss fight but being part of it) NOPE
    Isn't he part of the Mannoroth fight?

Anyways, at least my one prediction that wasn't one of the obvious ones was right... literally guessed the name Iron Reaver for the encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan is part of various fights and fight intros, but we don't fight him. Hes using zombie Mannoroth to buy himself enough time to bring Archimonde to Draenor, then off to Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    I´m still waiting for the bluepost that stated this.
    Getting our legendary ring during the 2nd raid tier pretty much states this. Unless the quest line is extremely long and they don't expect anyone to have the ring until 2-3 months after this patch goes live (setting it up for progression purposes in a 3rd tier).

We got the cape in the last tier of MoP, we will likely get the ring in the last tier of WoD. The next xpac will be announced at Blizzcon and we will get to have 12-14 months of Hellfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pankind View Post
    Gul'dan is a cool villian, kinda like Arthas. I'm on board with keeping a villian around for more than one expansion. Will be much more rewarding when we finally kill him. If he dies during the quest it will be lame.
    Yeah, this is a problem though if Blizz doesn't do it well. They kept Garrosh around for another xpac and he ended up getting killed by Thrall in a cutscene, which was a really cool cutscene, but deprived us of being involved in his death.

The next xpac will be announced at Blizzcon and we will get to have 12-14 months of Hellfire.
    I'm skeptical of 12-14 month Hellfire. They know how bad it would look with only two tiers at that length. If WoD lasts that long, I know, KNOW we will get filler.