Blizzard hires you to design the next tier of talents for the next expansion.

So in response to the T18 set bonus thread, I thought it'd be cool to make one on our future talents. So ill start it off with ret talents since it's my main spec.

Conviction:
    Your Holy Power finishers now only consume a max of 2 holy power.

Zealotry:
    Instantly grants the paladin 5 holy power.
    20 sec CD

Blades of Light:
    Passive: The paladin gains one blade of light while in combat every 5 seconds up to a maximum of 5 blades.

On use: Unleash your blades, each dealing x% weapon damage as holy and gaining a charge of holy power for each blade.

Deleted
    For prot, "Vengeance" "Is" "Back", all three talents do the same thing.

For Holy:
    Spread the light:
    15% of direct heals to beacons is cleaved to nearby allies, max 3.

Embrace the light:
    Heals sent to beacon-ed players now benefit from mastery.

Guided by the light:
    For 10 sec, heals sent to beacon targets are cleaved to the closest 5 allies within 10 yd. 1min CD

Deleted
    Holy:
    Beacon of Glory - Mimicks the effect of Beacon of Light and Faith kappa

Deleted
    Prot:

'Strength of the Crusader'
    When using a Shield in your off-hand, allows the use of Polearms, 2-Handed Axes, Maces & Swords in the main hand, also increases your auto-attack speed by 10%

...Yes, I play a Crusader in Diablo 3....

Guarded by the Light - Allows you to equip a shield with a 2h weapon and increases the effect of your attunement to 6.5%. Holy - increases Int by 7%. Ret- increases Strength by 7%. Prot - Increases stamina by 10%.

"Bacon of light" - Creates a statue of Kevin Bacon, created from bacon, infused with the power of the Light, lasts 20s, 2min cd. Prot - All enemies within 15 yards are drawn to the bacon of light. Holy - heals the entire party for 20% of your single target healing. Ret - the bacon of light increases your critical strike damage by 10% and all holy damage by 30% while active

"The other talent" - Whenever you use any ability or cast any spell, you get an extra action button with an ability from another spec

Man that guarded by light idea sounds so cool, I've always wanted to be sword and board retri paladin