Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I love all the people in this thread who say things like Rallying, Fox, smoke bombs, etc are "useless"

Guess we have a lot of people who didn't do mythic progression past maybe one or two bosses.

I guess they didn't want to learn what the fox says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wythel View Post
    You won't be missed, what's next ? Misdirection ?
    Dear god please NO! My whole life will be a lie!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    I love all the people in this thread who say things like Rallying, Fox, smoke bombs, etc are "useless"

Guess we have a lot of people who didn't do mythic progression past maybe one or two bosses.
    Even if you don't do Mythic, my group uses them in Heroic all the time (and Mythic, we just started Mythic progression a few weeks ago) and I use it in dungeons too when warranted (for example, Roltall in Slag mines with his stupid pushback thing). Any hunter who wasn't using it simply because their RL never asked for it is seriously missing out and is not playing the class to its full potential. I'm pretty crushed that it's being removed, I loved having it and I can't see how a shared CD would not have fixed the major problem with it.

As far as I'm concerned pack doesn't exist. At least not on my bars...hehe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekertheseeker View Post
    As far as I'm concerned pack doesn't exist. At least not on my bars...hehe.
    It's okay to not play your class up to its potential and be at disadvantage, but perhaps you play content where it doesn't matter.

But still, imagine every time you use pack to boost your group movement. You can gain a good hour or more of your life throughout your WoW "career" Time is money friend.

I'll miss mounting on the run, hearthing while falling from the sky and other gimmick uses. And that's it.

I just find it hilarious that readiness lasted longer than fox did.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.