Racials, CC, and Balance Addressed at the Same Time.

So I had this idea.... Not a complete solve, just a small, fun, flavor full change that could slightly help, and be enjoyable!

Racials are interesting.... How Human is by far the best Alliance pvp race.... With the changes in WoD: other Ally races got better too... For Horde UD or Orc for PvP, or Trolls/Orc for pve, etc... Things have changed yes... But...

What if....

They gave each race a CC break.... Now check this out: they have said they want racials to be fun, but small, and they have said there is a lot of CC in PvP. SO WHAT IF

Orcs - Blood Fury - Breaks all stuns, and increases attack power by % for w.e 2 min cd.

Troll - Berserk - Breaks all snares and stuns, increaces haste by % for w.e 2 min cd.

NE - Shadowmeld - Removes all bleed and magic effects, removes combat goes stealth while standing still. 2 mind cd

Dreanie - Gift of the Naaru - Removes all magic effects and cruses and puts a HoT for x% for w.e. 2 min cd

Human - EMFH 2 min cd

UD - WoTF 2 min cd

etc.... etc... etc....

It could be good for balance and fun in PvP and PvE. We can all post up ideas... But overall I think it would be a cool change, so that all racials are on a 2 min cd, all free you from 1 type of CC or give you a CC to do like Tauren or Panda...
    Tauren could get an instant stun that removes bleeds or something... like if every race had a cc thing it would feel even and fun!

I could be a shaman that could get an instant stun as a Tauren or remove a stun as an Orc, or not get kitted or kite better as a Troll. So it would all add flavor, reduce cc a little, feel more balanced and fun....

Thoughts? Crazy idea? Or could be cool? We could brainstorm this up!?

If you imagine that Blizzard have not discussed this idea, you really, really need to think again.