Looking for an Addon

This might be a bit wordy, but I'll try to type it all out and hopefully it makes sense.

Basically what I'm looking for is a way to do what I've been trying to do with out of game programs.

I have my raiders find their BiS lists and send it to me, occasionally updating b/c specs becoming stronger than others, gear they coined and also when they win gear via Garrison Missions. Only 1 item in each slot is a BiS available. As there is more items in that slot, (ex. Boots) they can say Main Spec 2, Small Upgrade or Offspec as well. Main Spec 2 being a designated 2nd spec they go to for a few fights. In general most pure DPS will swap (ex. Fire/Arcane) to do better on a fight. I make them choose 1 spec loot for what they will be using for most fights.

So they decide ahead of time what items in each slot. They also have to take into account, going into 4-set bonuses. So they can't have a BiS awesomehands & tier hands. They only get 1 item per slot. Everything else is either, Main Spec 2, small upgrade, offspec, or they don't need. So the order is BiS > MS2 > SU > OS.

I have a spreadsheet for each boss, separated by items. Another for each raiders, with all their BiS listed from what they submitted so its easy to see what they submitted.

When an item drops, I have to look thru who is avail to roll on the item, who among that group it is BiS for, going down the list until I find 1 or more people. If there is multiple, I have them /roll to see who wins. Now I strike it through Johnnybebadmage since he won FelBleh Boots. Making a note of the date he won the item.

At the end of the raid week, I submit a log on our message board of who won gear in an per Boss breakdown so people don't feel cheated. And then have people let me know what they coined that was BiS to update; that way I don't give out extra loot unneeded next week.

---

So the problems I have with what I'm doing now. 1st is-- I don't have a solution for warforge/gem slot procs. In general I've had to manual enter them as a MS2. I'd rather give a BiS to a 2nd person, than 2 BiS items to the same guy. Aside from having a whole 'nother pseudo item in the list, what can be done here?

2nd- it does sometimes take me awhile to get thru loot. So an in game add-on that would have a list of people who want BiS & MS2 next to it. I care less about handing out loot quickly for SU/OS. If an add-on showed this stuff, I think it would be too much clutter - unless it was done well.

3rd- it would make my life better.

---

So whether it be several add-ons or just one I don't care. The thing I would like most would be a way when I mouseover an item it would show who put it as BiS, or allow raiders to click a button when loot drops. This would just require me to double check it was BiS, and hand the loot over.

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Deleted
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't EPGP have the option of custom buttons you can use? You can just discard the whole epgp system and use their addon I guess? Then double check with your list if what people are pressing is correct? If nothing else it'll make your life easier till you find another solution I guess

Would require that people are all willing to install epgp but I guess with what they're doing now they most likely will be, I think (big think here, I'm in no way sure) that you can upload the loot data (cause epgp addon tracks it) to the epgp website so you can link your raiders there so they can see who got what this week so you don't have to note it down all the time, anyhow, it is kind of a repurpose of the addon and just a suggestion.

A few pop up for just 'epgp' unless you happen to mean epgpLootMaster? I'll check that one out. Thanks for the tip.

RC Loot Council is what we use and it works great for us.