Thread: BM orc racial

Deleted

Question BM orc racial

Heyy guys!

Currently, I am playing in a semi-hc guild as an orc female hunter(progress: mythic blackhand last phase atm). I have always wanted to be an UD female/male because it is sick... but racials make it terrible to play. Orcs have great racials! Blood Fury and + 1% pet dmg, and UDs- have nothing useful. I am a dps bit**, 300-400 dps matters a lot to me, but I wanna be UD. What am I supposed to do ? :/

Deleted
    Always play what you want - do not let racials dictate what race to play.

Deleted
    ^ this basicly.
    on the other hand, tmorph for races and youre fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imascatman View Post
    ^ this basicly.
    on the other hand, tmorph for races and youre fine
    As far as I know, tmorph is bannable, coz of file modifications in the game data, isn't it?

Noggenfogger Elixir

Deleted
    t-morph... blizzard dont care about it. Been using it for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by sved View Post
    Noggenfogger Elixir
    lost my shit at this comment

Deleted
    you are in semi M or semi HC or you progress on BH Heroic ??
    Anyway since you do not race for world kills you can pick up whatever class you like.The differences arent big.I was playing BloodElf before this expansion all of the time and never ever thinked about to be a troll just because his racial last expand.Now i playing Orc just because hunter set sits more beter on him.Would like to go Dwarf for tr18 but they are allis

Deleted
    The difference in racials are so small that it doesn't really matter. If you WANT to min-max, and that is your only goal - go with the best suited race.

I always want to perform at the highest level I can, but I also always want to play Trolls. So for me, it's easy - I play trolls.

Racials are indeed trivial these days, always go for looks as they impact the gameplay and enjoyment the most in my opinion.