Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    To be correct, Elemental always had 3 joke "DoTs" we've had to maintain or were passive. Molten Earth, Searing Totem and Flame Shock.

Haha.. I'm still clueless how you can graduate into your dream job (game designing) and fail so horribly to deliver the simpliest things.
    So true.. hopefully Blizzard loses another 3m subs, if they dont realize the current state of Elemental.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-11 at 08:54 PM.

I could see it going either way.
    These are the kinds of effects that the old Totems/Relics/Librams used to do in wrath and earlier. They had a big problem. It was too easy for one to be overpowered or subpar. In the case of Elemental, it was grab 'Totem of Hex' (1st tier - naxx) and then use it through Ulduar and ToC and replace with 'Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice' in ICC (4th tier) - skipping 2 tiers.
    The same problem could happen with the Archimonde trinkets (for any class). If it's too good, then trinkets of future tiers will be ignored, but if it's not good enough, it'll be ignored this tier.

Don't forget that with the extra uptime of flame shock - approx 1 min 30 sec for mythic - you'll free up gcds for other spells.
    This was the case with t10 4pc bonus (Your Lava Burst spell causes your Flame Shock effect on the target to deal at least two additional periodic damage ticks before expiring).

Deleted
    There was a reason why they went away from Librams, etc. But the C team of Blizzard game "designers" doesnt know this reason.

Deleted
    I don't think this is coompletely useless, it opens up how easy it is to multidot as elemental. And if the extra damage from the trinket is multiplicative with other increases, it might actually be a good dot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaminari View Post
    I don't think this is coompletely useless, it opens up how easy it is to multidot as elemental. And if the extra damage from the trinket is multiplicative with other increases, it might actually be a good dot.
    It's multiplicative and on multitarget it's a huge damage buff but it's just so uninspired...
    And if there are many target swap you are still fucked up, even more than now.

forces us to use Elemental Fusion which I hate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niken View Post
    forces us to use Elemental Fusion which I hate.
    Atm with EoTE I dont find it too bad but before the 6.1 it was horrible. And because the dots will stay 1mn it will not be too clunky to got all that FS buff with 2xEF+UF.