Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthulo View Post
    Another example of players abusing the item level of players.

Demanding that players meet a minimum item level, that far exceeds the content that's going to be played is ridiculous... You're part of the problem that's been plaguing WoW like a cancer for the last few years.
    Lol , if you find that his requierement are ridiculous, just build your own group ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post

I mean...wtf.. reading comprehension..?
    modern school teaches children mainly how to solve tests not reading comprehension and we end up with that - new generation of analphabest who dont think only focus on consuming and mindles spending on whatever they earn. so not reall surprising stuff like that happens.

15+ Year Old Account
    You were both right. Your rules are stupid, but they are your rules, he's free to join something else if he doesn't like / can't comply.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another example of players abusing the item level of players.

Demanding that players meet a minimum item level, that far exceeds the content that's going to be played is ridiculous... You're part of the problem that's been plaguing WoW like a cancer for the last few years.
    it stupid when you see a 660+ lvl req for highmaul normal, or curve. the only reason why people set those high ilvl reqs is because they want a clean run for gear. also players having an unrealistic req in general causes alot of issues for players that are either behind in gear or came to wod late, because you get denied everywhere. the fact that lfr got gutted this xpac is the reason why most people pug instead of running lfr, and thus the ilvl req got higher because people dont want "lfr heroes" in their groups. ilvl is a plauge to the game, and people blindly thinks that high ilvl=skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I never imagined the community could be so toxic. I guess I evaded most of that because I am playing in a smaller RP server(french) and most people here tend to behave. I guess LFG opened the doors to new types of people that don't actually follow the same kind of basic "norms" of behaviour.
    it just that people are so gear horny so they forget that they are actually playing with other players. aslong as they get their gear, why should they care right ? it dosent matter if they get their fair share of gear. and there lies the problem. wod is to raid and gear sentric, and the only way to progress your character is trough raiding. i allways here the argument that its bs and there are plenty of ways to get gear beside raiding. sure, you can craft gear and grind apexis crystals , but its just way to slow and painful way to progress your character unless you have a ton of gold to buy some gear pieces of the ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Thanks for the constructive answer. But really, if you're got nothing to add just ignore the thread.
    I think (hope this is what he meant) you misunderstood him. You can already start to see why posting here is bad:

In general, people here tend to hate "item or achievement requirements for groups". You can see that in the 100 threads each day of people complaining about "unreasonable expectations".

I started an "1shot HC BRF full clear group" with 680+ ilvl requirement + AotC. I got people telling to kill myself within seconds. People don't seem to understand that nobody wants to carry their sorry asses. I don't want to wipe on a boss, I want clean quick kills and be done with the entire raid in around 2-2.5 hours. I don't want to be stuck there for 5 hours because "they pay the same amount and deserve the same content no matter of the effort put in".

Even suggesting that they can make their own group will get you death threats from certain people around here.