Achievement Progress Lost?!?!

So I've been working on the Pepe achieve, got almost 6.0 all the raid bosses down and half the dungeon bosses, and then I logged on today and all my progress was lost! Has anyone else seen something like this happened? I've been checking the official forums but not seeing anything relevant popping up.

Ones like that bug out quite often visually, rest assured it's not lost. Worst case scenario submit a ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but not with this achievement... I had the progress of Frostbitten! wiped when they changed it to account wide :S I had only a couple left. Contacted GM and no luck with getting the credit for those I killed back... I only needed seething hate and some syiren something from girzzly... now missing loque'nahak only, but considering 2-3 hunters camping every spot on my server, I doubt i'd be getting that anytime soon. Just suck it up (that's what the GM told me) and re-do it all over again.

Happened with a lot of achievements this xpac. Relog. It fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gem View Post
    Happened with a lot of achievements this xpac. Relog. It fixes it.
    I've closed the game and relogged, still it shows that I have no bosses downed on the achieve.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it was only a temporary bug; achieve displayed correctly after a couple of hours and another relog.

I only needed seething hate and some syiren something from girzzly.
    Last edited by issmeihede; 2015-04-27 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    Yes, but not with this achievement... I had the progress of Frostbitten! wiped when they changed it to account wide :S I had only a couple left. Contacted GM and no luck with getting the credit for those I killed back... I only needed seething hate and some syiren something from girzzly... now missing loque'nahak only, but considering 2-3 hunters camping every spot on my server, I doubt i'd be getting that anytime soon. Just suck it up (that's what the GM told me) and re-do it all over again.
    and the massive hate you'll get for killing Loque.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================