Thread: Hunter T18 sets

Hunter T18 sets

...anyone else think these look terrible for a raid set? Even the Mythic one is ugly. Looks like questing gear, not a raid set. What does it have to do with Hellfire Citadel? The style doesn't match it in the slightest. Compared to the Warlock and Death Knight sets, this one feels like an afterthought.

I guess that's what we get for having nice sets in T17. God forbid hunters get more than one nice armour set per expansion. /rant

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk, it's a set that fits the "hunter" theme very well. I didn't liked the idea of wearing corpses, so it's something new.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

meh, im still holding out hope that those are just recolored pvp sets and they have yet to release the actual tier gear.

one can dream right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahraa View Post
    meh, im still holding out hope that those are just recolored pvp sets and they have yet to release the actual tier gear.

one can dream right?
    I'm hoping so. A lot of the PvP/Raid sets differ only in colour at the moment, whereas in T17 they had different shoulders/helms. If the raid sets had better helms/shoulders, they might be more tolerable.

As it stands now the LFR tier looks better than the mythic gear. I'm glad all the effort I put into raiding is paying off. I'm not saying that this current tier is the best looking, but the design of how gear from increasing difficulty has better designs was a good idea. I mean I thought the whole idea was for people to be able to look at mythic raiders and clearly see they raid hard content, and they did a good job this tier portraying that. Now the only difference between heroic and mythic is (quite literally) a piece of shit on your shoulders.

Yeah, not loving the T18 hunter gear. At all. Yuck.

It looks like levelling/starter gear, and the mythic shoulders don't make up for that. In fact, I prefer the 90-boost starter gear. And the LFR gear.

t17 had some noticeable differences that would stand out, from the different shoulder/head models to the animations both had that would time well with the belt animation. t18 looks pretty much the same + some "sha" bs inserted on shoulders. If it stays like this it will be the worst hunter set ever created.

I have a lot of transmog sets on void storage/bank, so I'll have something pleasing to watch while raiding.

Deleted
    I feel like they really went down in quality with t18 if you compare to t17

It's PVP gear. Wowhead has confirmed this.

I kinda like the "wanderer" feel of the normal version, but the other skins are quite atrocious.

Deleted
    The set look more leather than chain mail lol
    And if you playing Orc dont even try to use that skin