Guild Bank Cross Realm question

If I have 2 characters on connected servers, for example Alexstrasza and Terokkar... If I have a bank alt guild on Alex could I put gold and other mats into the guild vault then invite my terokkar character to the guild...then just take the stuff outta the vault? I assume it works...right?

Ya but why wouldn't you just mail your alt that stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylepoints View Post
    If I have 2 characters on connected servers, for example Alexstrasza and Terokkar... If I have a bank alt guild on Alex could I put gold and other mats into the guild vault then invite my terokkar character to the guild...then just take the stuff outta the vault? I assume it works...right?
    ...Just mail it?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

A fine example of over thinking something. Use a mailbox and save the hassle.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yes you can do that if you wish if those two realms are connected.
    But like pointed out if the realms are connected you can just as easily just mail the items and or gold to those toons.
    Unless on two different accounts you would need someone else I your guild bank guild to invite your toon to the guild.
    So you need someone you trust to do this why mailing is just easier

I didn't realize you could mail cross realm, the last time I tried it failed. I assumed it didn't work with connected realms either. My fault, thanks for the info.

pretty sure you can't mail ANYTHING that is not specifically tagged as account bound (ie, heirlooms and the like) to other servers.

A character on Server X and a Character on server Y can share similar physical spaces on a connected realm, but you cant trade / mail non account bound items to them i dont think. I am also pretty sure that you can not invite people from a different realm to your guild. A party or raid, yes, but not a guild. Unless the whole connected realm thing got a LOT more deep in the nature of its "connections" since the last time i checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylepoints View Post
    I didn't realize you could mail cross realm, the last time I tried it failed. I assumed it didn't work with connected realms either. My fault, thanks for the info.
    Just make sure to follow with the realm name. Stylepoints-Terokkar for example. No spaces even if the server name is 2 words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    pretty sure you can't mail ANYTHING that is not specifically tagged as account bound (ie, heirlooms and the like) to other servers.

A character on Server X and a Character on server Y can share similar physical spaces on a connected realm, but you cant trade / mail non account bound items to them i dont think. I am also pretty sure that you can not invite people from a different realm to your guild. A party or raid, yes, but not a guild. Unless the whole connected realm thing got a LOT more deep in the nature of its "connections" since the last time i checked.
    The servers he is talking about are merged which is why he can be in the same guild on both servers. Beyond that you can mail things freely back and forth too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post

have you played the game at all lately?
    if not why are you commenting on things you obviously know nothing about.
    if the two realms are connected you can indeed mail stuff to them and join guilds together.
    the realms must be connected but if they are for all intents you are playing on one BIG server together.
    now to mail stuff to them you have to put in toon name then dash whatever realm they are on.
    these realms connected back in MoP so it shouldn't be new news how one can interact with them.
    heck half my guild is from the realm we were connected with and with connected realms I now have 22 toons that can interact with each other.