Healing UI help?

Always been an Enh, had to heal here and there for a few nights but never anything permanent, so I never really tried to mess with my raid unitframe that much, I kinda just half-ass healed without unitframes when ever I was called in to heal on farmed bosses (I currently have LUI, but the raid unitframe is so bad, I rather heal without having it on).
    We just got to BH last week, and was told I will be healing at least until we down BH, now we all know this is serious business, I want to actually optimize my UI and hopefully down the bastard within 200 wipes.

When I used to heal a couple years back, I had a perfectly setup of Grid, but I no longer have that, I remember I spent at least a month setting it up to how I liked it. I may eventually go back to it when I have time, but I probably won't have time for at least til the end of next week.

Now my question is what are all the other healers using for their raid frames? I am looking for suggestions, hopefully you could even provide me with your exact layout import. I need this by tonight, that leaves me about 30 minutes after I get home from work, so I really need something that's ready to go.
    What I need:

Raid UI, fast to setup, easy to see important raid debuffs, incoming heals, range checker on LOS/OOR (grayed out ?), Earthshield / Riptide tracker. Everything fit nicely together, not a cluster fuck, and also not too tiny to the point that you won't be able to tell the difference between a riptide and a conflag debuff without using a magnifying glass.
    Thanks for reading this.
    I play with a 22 inch monitor @ 1920*1080
    Last edited by 16dots; 2015-05-05 at 03:51 PM.

Elvui has really nicely set up default settings for its raid frames.

I use this with the Shadow and Light edit that I have tweaked to my liking.

Its a full UI so you would need to get used to all of it but its quite user friendly, especially to edit the settings to your liking.

I highly recommend going with ElvUI + Clique. I raid lead, so I like to see Devo Aura and Rallying Cry buffs on the frames and also personal dmg reduction cds (especially tanks). Out of the box, ElvUI shows frickin everything. It defaults to showing ES stacks and Riptide duration, so I haven't had a need to customize it on my shaman, but you can change sizing and colors and everything else if you desire.

The ElvUI frames don't come with a mouseover component, so you'll have to grab Clique for that.

Thanks for the suggestions, I posted this at multiple places, seems like a lot people are recommending ElvUI, I will grab it and give it a go tonight.

Elvui is amazing. If they stopped supporting it I would probably stop playing WoW lol

Vuhdo is a good raid/healing frame addon as well (in addition to Elvui).

Deleted
    How did you like ElvUI? My old (an current) favourite is also Grid, and I think you shouldn't be afraid to tackle the configs. I set up mine fresh a few months back, and it was more a matter of an hours work instead of the month you're talking about - granted I only set it up to show my RT buff, some incoming heals changes, recolouring of dispellable debuffs + some important raid debuffs.
    I've added a few debuffs to display later on, but that's just a matter of typing in the debuff name and choosing which sector it should be displayed in.

For ES/WS tracking I went with a simplistic old favourite, ShieldsUp, which just displays active WS, number of ES charges and person it's cast on, plus some customizable sound and text alters if any of them expire.

Vuhdo can do pretty much anything that any other addon can do, and more. The downside is that this means the options window is monstrous and it takes a while to configure initially. Aside from fast setup, it does everything on your list. You can also get it to show Riptides as transparent progress bars across people's health bars, which is quite useful. It's more intuitive than looking at duration numbers.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    ElvUi is fine i guess, myself i've gotten really bored of the way it looks and feel, everywhere its just elvui elvui elvui. If you're up for creating something more personal to suit your taste you could hop onto the interface forum and check the "Post your healer UIs" post for ideas. But if you just want a quick easy full raid UI got with Elv

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ElvUI + Grid as well as both Weakauras and TMW, Raidcooldown trackers etc as i am the one coordinating the cd's for the raid and so forth.

I stick with Grid due to the level of customization it allows for your raidframes and due to habit.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    Raidcooldown trackers etc as i am the one coordinating the cd's for the raid and so forth.
    I would highly recommend getting a raid cooldown tracker like ExRT even if you're not the person in charge of assigning them. You can get by without having to constantly assign everything if all the healers use them, and can use freer assignments like "alphabetically" for stuff like phase three Blackhand or Darmac tantrums.

Great inputs guys, I've been using ElvUI, had a bumpy start setting things up, but it's all good now, any other healer addon recommendations, feel free to drop em in, everything has been really helpful so far.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I would highly recommend getting a raid cooldown tracker like ExRT even if you're not the person in charge of assigning them. You can get by without having to constantly assign everything if all the healers use them, and can use freer assignments like "alphabetically" for stuff like phase three Blackhand or Darmac tantrums.
    Aye if you are able to get all your healers to have this AND actually look at them, it's a great help to your raid as a whole. I'm somewhat struggling with getting my fellow healers to both have it AND use it...
    But i guess it's too much to ask when they can't seem to dodge spears on Beastlord even this long time into the tier... i swear, one eats at least 2 at every single pull. Having them also monitor other stuff is too much :P
    Mmm... Bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    Aye if you are able to get all your healers to have this AND actually look at them, it's a great help to your raid as a whole. I'm somewhat struggling with getting my fellow healers to both have it AND use it...
    It's beautiful when it works, though. Without having to say anything, you get to watch each cooldown get used in turn with no overlap or overhealing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    It's beautiful when it works, though. Without having to say anything, you get to watch each cooldown get used in turn with no overlap or overhealing.
    Usually we have 1 druid using tranq at the right spot and then 1 second later i hear "using revival" on TS and then followed by the druid bitching at the monk.
    Happens every time
    Mmm... Bear!