Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

6.2 Loot Sheet Stat Weight Calculations for all specs

Hey everyone. I have put together a list of all currently listed loot for warlocks (not including trinkets) from HFC (heroic difficulty). I have calculated each item's stat weights according to the stat weights most commonly agreed upon currently in 6.1. These stat weights are ofcourse subject to change. Feel free to download the spreadsheet, and if the stat weights change in the future, simply edit them up in the corner boxes of the spreadsheet, and all of the calculations will adjust accordingly. Please let me know if I made an error somewhere and will correct it when I get the chance. Staring at lines for so long makes my eyes weary. Hope this comes in useful for people with all of this itemization bullshit coming out recently. The colors are to show which slot the items belong to. Will keep up-to-date based on any further changes to the loot in HFC. Feedback appreciated.

PS: Keep in mind tier bonuses and possibly trinkets could alter stat weights and/or pieces to choose. Intellect is assumed at a weight of 1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by djones0305; 2015-05-21 at 03:23 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to put a downer on your efforts or anything. But just be aware that every piece of gear you have, plus WF, plus sockets, plus set bonuses alters your stat weights. It's pretty clear what is and what isn't an upgrade; especially when you take in to account the itemization of pieces next tier. Caring a great deal about stat weights when you have little to no control over what actual pieces you will receive in raid is silly.

How to care about stat weights:

ALL THE MASTERY!
    Am I aff? ALL THE MASTERY AND THEN THE HASTE!
    Am I destro? ALL THE MASTERY AND THEN THE CRIT!
    Am I demo? ALL THE MASTERY AND THEN WHATEVERTHEFUCK!

This has been your guide to warlock stat weights for the last 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post

ALL THE MASTERY!

And thank god for that. I appreciate not having to have wildly different gearing paths for a class that can swap specs on a fight to fight basis.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post

ALL THE MASTERY!

What he said.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right. It's all to be taken with a grain of salt. But this should help people get started in the general direction that they want to head. Useful to keep on hand if you aren't too sure about something. Everything is always subject to change and situations will never be perfect.

You may need to add ALL THE ILVL to your list....

iLvl>Mastery>Haste=Crit>Multi>Vers.

Done.

Install PAWN addon, adjust stat weights in the addon, enjoy +X% upgrade on tool tip of gear.

Unless there is a miracle in direction change from blizz demo will cease to exist on the morning of 6.2 patch. Its going to be int/ilvl (as these are fixed) > M > H > C > rest since aff/CR is much better results on both than trying a low haste/high crit build as affliction. Yes an optimized M>C>M>H>V setup will yield best results as destro BUT it doesn't look like destro will be a real contender single target as much as our cleave or "xyz has to die NOW" spec.

As for upgrades from BRF to 6.2 I would look for mastery and take whatever secondary stat I got after that...at least in terms of crit or haste.

Deleted
    Nice sheet, thanks!

Would be cool if you can upgrade changing items stats when 6.2 rolls out!

Good sheet ^.^ seems like a lot of work went into it