Am I the only one loving Blizzard changes?

Am I the only one who thinks the 6.2 patch will be a HUGE success? Timewalking seems awesome! Hopefully they'll add vanilla to this aswell, and make it so that we can do it in the week aswell. The new garrison changes seem cool aswell. And no flying! I love it. This made me resub!

You'll be sick of timewalking after the first day. It's faceroll easy and as such it's purpose to tickle your nostalgia gland doesn't work.

Deleted
    Yes your the only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I've loved not flying in this expansion, the world feels much bigger to me than Pandaria ever did.

I won't say I love it, but I certainly don't mind the changes.

Timewalking is neat, Mythic seems nice for those that want that, Shipyard is Garrison pt 2, sure, but I still like sending followers off to get me goodies, Hellfire looks like it has cool bosses, and I don't care about the lack of flying.

It makes me sad to see all the rage and frustration of recent developments, but it's understandable. To each their own and I'll just have to do my best to not let the dark cloud of the internet affect my enjoyment of my favorite MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoran View Post
    Nope. I've loved not flying in this expansion, the world feels much bigger to me than Pandaria ever did.
    So you would rather live a lie?

Patch 6.2 is a raid and the rest is shit. So for those who raid it might be greaaaaat. For me... Another addition to that filthy garrison makes me puke. Timewalker... I mean what's the point? I've done those dungeons 13 billion times when they were current content. Then I've soloed them 50 billion times from random crap. Why the fuck would I be excited to go back as a scaled motherfucker in "selected week-ends". I mean that week-end crap is beyond retarded, there's no fucking content apart for the raid and the motherfucking garrison, yet the new "content" is "in some week-ends only", fuck you and your new feature, you must be brainless to think you;ll get me back with that shit. After the massive loss last quarter I would have fired all those bitches, but since I worked in big companies like this, I know that incompetent "leaders" rarely get screwed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I won't say I love it, but I certainly don't mind the changes.

Timewalking is neat, Mythic seems nice for those that want that, Shipyard is Garrison pt 2, sure, but I still like sending followers off to get me goodies, Hellfire looks like it has cool bosses, and I don't care about the lack of flying.

It makes me sad to see all the rage and frustration of recent developments, but it's understandable. To each their own and I'll just have to do my best to not let the dark cloud of the internet affect my enjoyment of my favorite MMO.
    I'm in the same boat. Each expansion is always different than the last. And while WoD has had a tough time pumping out content (outside of garrisons or the ring questline) I think it's been a decent alt-friendly expansion, much like Cata was.

I don't get all the rage-butthurt either but whatever. WoW is still fun to me 10 years and running, so I'll stick with it.