Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Nah that's way to late. If they wait for the middle of Q3, they're pretty much fucked. I mean, they're already over their proposed 6-months-per-tier philosophy.
    3rd of feb> 27th of may = 6+ months on what planet now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    3rd of feb> 27th of may = 6+ months on what planet now?
    You count from the beginning of Highmaul, not the beginning of BRF.

Dec 2nd - June 2nd = 6 months. We know it's not coming next week. That's over 6 months.

If you count from the beginning of BRF, then you're just giving them ample time to have an expansion launch in November and them having added next to nothing to the game all the way until June/July, if not later.

PS: Highmaul and BRF are the same tier, despite one dropping 15 iLevels above the other, or are you going to call Highmaul T16.5?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

say what you want. HM was not included in this tier.
    You also cant be 100% sure it wont come next week. hell it can pop up on sunday afternoon if blizzard wants too. Historywise they wont tho.
    But neither you or me can say anything, we can speculate.

And im calling HM a pre-raid filler,(see ruby sanctum but reverse). just a keep busy raid so they could release BRF in feb> keep it until end of july so majority if back from their vacations. I know for a fact that more than half of my friendslist of IRL buddies and guildies wont have time to raid until said dates, obviously my friendslist doesnt speak for the majority but a pattern can be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

say what you want. HM was not included in this tier.
    Every raid (except some side-raids in Vanilla) were part of a tier, even if it didn't drop tier gear. Where does that put HM?

You also cant be 100% sure it wont come next week. hell it can pop up on sunday afternoon if blizzard wants too. Historywise they wont tho.
    But neither you or me can say anything, we can speculate.
    Yes I can. It's not ready for release and Watcher/Zarhym specifically stated about 6.2 questions, so this is 100% proof that the patch WILL NOT be next week, and probably (but not for certainty) not the following one either. Also, we have yet to have a release candidate on the PTR.

And im calling HM a pre-raid filler,(see ruby sanctum but reverse). just a keep busy raid so they could release BRF in feb> keep it until end of july so majority if back from their vacations.
    You're comparing a 6-boss raid to something equivalent to Ruby Sanctum? I'm not exactly sure what to say to that.

So I'm guessing you didn't call MSV part of T14 either, right?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

They have to call an end to the current pvp season first and it will take 2-3 weeks after that announcement before the season ends.

They are adding stuff to the ptr why did you think it was going to be released next week?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    I was hoping 6.2 would lauch next week but I think these comments and interview confirm we won't be getting the patch for at least 10 days, maybe longer

On Saturday, June 6th, at 2:00 PM Pacific time, I'll be sitting down with Lead Game Designer Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas to answer your questions about Warlords of Draenor -- including the upcoming 6.2 Content Patch, as well as lessons we've learned throughout Warlords of Draenor's development.
    have you even been to ptr lately beforeasking them this ? -_- theres ton of bugs there -_-

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    They have to call an end to the current pvp season first and it will take 2-3 weeks after that announcement before the season ends.
    This is what people should be looking for if they're hoping for a patch next week every week.

Season end message from blues is usually the start mark for the countdown of a new major patch.

Next week? That was never going to happen. They usually give a couple of weeks advance warning at least. Is raid testing on the PTR even done?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU