Poll: If you aren't currently paying for a subscription to WoW, are you coming back in 6.2?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never left.......

Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    For those people who only seem to post about how terrible the game is and then post things like "Have no intentions of playing wow again.", Can you honestly explain to me why you still post here - No trolling intended I just don't understand the mindset.

Seems to me like you need to move on guys?
    Because we have some vain hope that our voices will be heard. I don't post on the official forums typically because they seem even worse than mmo-champ. It's also just an interesting conversation because we have so much time sunk into the game. For me at least, I feel like the game can capture some of it's former glory, so I like to talk about it.

nah doesnt seem it has anything interesting also its during summer... like wtf who wants to spend summer playing wow actually <: For me wow is during the cold months that cant be bothered to go out a lot etc

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I'm done with Draenor. Very small possibility of resub if the next expansion reverts nearly everything done in 6.0.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Nope, I'm not returning to WoW, probably never! I just lurk on the WoW forums for no apparent reason." -Hipster liars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DAV_76 View Post
    Haven't been subbed for most of the year, and 6.2 has nothing to even consider making me come back.

In the past I would have stayed subbed regardless, even during content droughts, but I cannot support the decisions and direction of the WoD team. They have utterly failed me, and I feel betrayed and robbed of my hobby.

I am desperately hoping the next expansion will turn things around, and it's not just another "mythic raid the orcs or die in your unwanted garrison" affair.
    I've been in exactly the same boat as you. Only exceptions were my final year of University during WOTLK, the post Dragon-Soul drought and maybe the last nine months of the post-SoO drought.

You're right too. When you're emotionally invested in something you've sunk in so many hundreds or thousands of hours over the better part of a decade, design choices made in WoD doesn't feel like a let down. They feel like a betrayal. Certain things being taken away might not feel like such a sting if the reasons they were allegedly removed for actually paid off... But they haven't.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. At this point I don't see myself ever coming back unless the rate of content speeds up. At this point it is a joke how long the gaps are. F2P MMOs have faster content updates.
    Aye mate

Ive put 4 months of tokens when it came out, If not for token, I would be unsub

Unsubbed after a month Wod released, no regrats. Don't think ever coming back. I liked the game bec of its lore and now the game lost its soul completely. Although I will be watching youtube videos, twitch gameplays, and cinematics. And yes I will be that person commenting ''Wow is dead after Wotlk.''
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

The patch looks better than it was initially but no way enough to convince me back. Not going to be fooled through TI 2.0 again for 1 year
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Nope, passing 6.2, I'll probably give WoW a final chance at next expansion. In 6.2. the Shipyard annoys me the most and then again HFC raid, which is another "Orc Raid" after an "Orc Raid". Sure it has some demon bosses too so it might not be as terribly themed as BRF, but still.
    We're on Draenor fighting the Iron Horde, what do you expect to be in raids? Unicorns and butterflies? Also Gruul, Oregorger, Kromog all say hi... they sure didn't look like Orcs to me.

Nope. Returning is pretty much a zero chance. I can´t even justify buying a token to myself, especially when i can´t think of one good reason to return when i have tons of other games to play that are just more fun.

No. I dislike what I see from their top brass, and I have more than enough fun playing other games that I don't have to pay monthly for.

I want to come back, but I need the game and Blizzard to improve before I do. Maybe that will be 7.0.

6.2 doesn't address any of my issues with endgame content: grinding apexis for a mount, being stuck in garrison, and just farming old raids isn't enough to justify a sub. Plus the flying situation has put me off

Playing FF XIV in the meantime.

Deleted
    Nope.

Nothing substantial has been fixed and the pay2win token is still in the game.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    My subscription will end after 6.2. That's enough time to see the content in LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Because we have some vain hope that our voices will be heard. I don't post on the official forums typically because they seem even worse than mmo-champ. It's also just an interesting conversation because we have so much time sunk into the game. For me at least, I feel like the game can capture some of it's former glory, so I like to talk about it.
    Problem with the main forums is that the moderation is worse than this place. Post an opinion against the blizzard line and they ban you...

OT, I wont be re-subbing. Not really missed the game and looking at what there is and isn't, I would likely only last a month or two before dropping out again. Just don't have the will to commit my time to raiding properly either. Which is all the game is about nowadays -_-