Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Derkthar View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I will go mastery until I start gaining more mythic gear.

As far as fights go I think the only two I will play fury on is Iskar and Xhul. It's also extremely painful to hit WW when I know I could be resetting my reck quicker with WS. I really don't enjoy how those counter each other.

On a side note: Does anyone know if the nerfs to horn and chorus change our trinket rankings?
    Asked and answered in like three different threads already. WB + DoT is top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Right, they're at 33-35% crit with raid buff. Makes sense.
    Ya with normal hungerer...

http://gyazo.com/e487ccea2a5fe180c3d2a2c35db50f18

crit/haste least valuable stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Asked and answered in like three different threads already. WB + DoT is top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthos View Post
    What's the best trinket setup after the horn changes, for fury single target and fury aoe?
    Haste/Cleave or (ever so slightly worse) Haste/DoT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    With the recent nerfs the crit + Str prolly isnt that bad now... ask the sim pro's for numbers.
    EDH is still better for Fury.
    Sorry Archi, I've been browsing your posts across different threads and to me it's still somewhat unclear what trinkets perform the best in what scenario's.

So just to be clear, after the nerf to EDH (50 > 30 stacks) World Breaker + Distortant Chorus is BIS in ALL scenarios for both Arms and Fury?
    Or is it World Breaker + Empty Drinking Horn for Fury single target?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmocd141128e5f; 2015-07-02 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavieros View Post
    Sorry Archi, I've been browsing your posts across different threads and to me it's still somewhat unclear what trinkets perform the best in what scenario's.

So just to be clear, after the nerf to EDH (50 > 30 stacks) World Breaker + Distortant Chorus is BIS in ALL scenarios for both Arms and Fury?

Thanks in advance.
    Because they keep nerfing things. You are quoting from between three different hotfixes.

Haste/DoT is the best now, cleave still works for burst multi target (think Iskar).

Deleted
    Because they keep nerfing things. You are quoting from between three different hotfixes.

Haste/DoT is the best now, cleave still works for burst multi target (think Iskar).
    Sorry I'm a retard; "Haste"= World Breaker, DoT= Distortant Chaos and cleave =?

Sorry I'm a retard; "Haste"= World Breaker, DoT= Distortant Chaos and cleave =?
    Haste = World Breaker (Archimonde)
    DoT = Empty Drinking Horn (Mannoroth)
    Cleave = Discordant Chorus (Zakuun)

Deleted
    Thanks a bunch. For some reason I got it in my mind that DoT was short for Distortant >_<

Thanks in advance.
    I don't think the edh nerf affects us too much. I generally only get to about 25 stacks with tg and I only just get to 30 with smf before it falls off. It was mainly for paladins that did 3 attacks per hit in some cases and could get to 50 stacks pretty quickly.

Thanks a bunch. For some reason I got it in my mind that DoT was short for Distortant >_<
    Yeah, it's almost as confusing as T17 Horn and T18 Horn. Let's call that one the DtOtT trinket instead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axyos View Post
    I don't think the edh nerf affects us too much. I generally only get to about 25 stacks with tg and I only just get to 30 with smf before it falls off. It was mainly for paladins that did 3 attacks per hit in some cases and could get to 50 stacks pretty quickly.
    It isn't huge, though with Worldbreaker you could still get higher stacks.

Hey,
    Trying to decide on the fury vs arms thing and what to enchant..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ll/Frub/simple -- my charecter.

I have 2x mythic 2H 1 with gem socket, also got 2x 705 1h weps (Iron Skullcruhser crit haste wep) (Blazing Demonhilt Sword mastery multistrike wep). thinking of putting Bleeding hallow on my 2H Mythic 700 socket sword and put mastery gem in it, put another mastery gem in my cloak and either leave the other wepaon with Thunderlord and play 2H fury or enchant both my 1Hs with Thunderlord and play SMF ?

Any idea what would be best ? and yeah I know its individual per fight, but say I want to be able to compete against the other warrior in my guild (which he only knows how to play fury and plays SMF) on fights that demand fury like Fel Reaver for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteak View Post
    Hey,
    Trying to decide on the fury vs arms thing and what to enchant..
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ll/Frub/simple -- my charecter.

I have 2x mythic 2H 1 with gem socket, also got 2x 705 1h weps (Iron Skullcruhser crit haste wep) (Blazing Demonhilt Sword mastery multistrike wep). thinking of putting Bleeding hallow on my 2H Mythic 700 socket sword and put mastery gem in it, put another mastery gem in my cloak and either leave the other wepaon with Thunderlord and play 2H fury or enchant both my 1Hs with Thunderlord and play SMF ?

Any idea what would be best ? and yeah I know its individual per fight, but say I want to be able to compete against the other warrior in my guild (which he only knows how to play fury and plays SMF) on fights that demand fury like Fel Reaver for example.
    ah well atleast for now i went with what i said, put 2x thunderlord on 705il 1h weps and put bleeding hallow + mastery gems on my 2H.

I'd just slowly transition over while getting the gear required.