Deleted

Druid solo'ing....

Just a quick question for my fellow droods...

I was just wondering how good the druid is at soloing stuff.... I'm thinking both lvl 100 rares and elites and old content.

I know DKs and hunters are great and I'm having a lot of fun with my lock, but I want an alt who can stand on his own... well, four paws... And I'm think about returning to my druid yet again.

Thanks

For old content there is a spreadsheet in the sticky soloing thread (I personally been soloing up to mop's vaults) in mostly feral spec.
    I haven't had/taken the chance of really doing 100 rares alone, perhaps they are mentioned in the sticky too.

Guardians are great solo.

Deleted
    Im a guardian, though with pretty good gear, and I can solo everything except Kazzak in Tanaan. Its great, I farm my own blackfang claws, though its quite long and boring, still. Much more efficient than getting 5 claws every 5 mins, rather get 80 claws every 5 mins.

I vote for Feral or Guardian. Feral, I can solo most lv100 elites and rares with raid gear. Guardian provides much better sustainability, but less mobility, which may or may not prove useful to you depending on what you're soloing. Just remember to keep your heals up and you should be good for the most part.