Deleted

Even Blizzard thinks legendaries don't feel legendary anymore

Earning the legendary item right now feels good, but it doesn't have the same feeling as the old legendary items.
    No shit, of course it's not the same feeling when everybody has one. So there you have it. Try to justify the new legendaries being so awesome when even Blizzard disagrees with you.

"Earning the legendary item right now feels good" lol have they not seen the legendary quest line, not only it's available to everyone but according to old statistics more than helf of the player base hasn't even bother to do them

The cloak and the ring are just rewards for being a loyal costumer. They are nothing more than trophies that show that you stayed subscribed for X weeks. I understand that Blizzard wants to call them legendaries, but I don't see how they have replaced actual legendaries for 2 expansions now.

Current legendaries are no different than the ICC ring, just a different color icon.

Deleted
    Low percent drop rates are legendary?

Every scrub could have owned the illidans toothpicks.

Personally I feel that shadow mourne was much better done and took at least some skill to get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Low percent drop rates are legendary?

Every scrub could have owned the illidans toothpicks.

Personally I feel that shadow mourne was much better done and took at least some skill to get.
    A scrub would have had to suck some guild dick to get a raid spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoryana View Post
    A scrub would have had to suck some guild dick to get a raid spot.
    Which isn't far off though. The legendary bow comes to mind and certain peoples girlfriend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Which isn't far off though. The legendary bow comes to mind and certain peoples girlfriend.
    Always possible.