(PvE) Assassination Opener

feels like everyone is using a different opener, need opinions.

Potion at 2sec > Muti from Stealth > (Dispatch) > Rupture any CP > Muti till 5CP > Pool 100 energy (Arcane Torrent if Belf) > SR+Vendetta > 100% Crit Envenom > Try to fit as many Envenoms during Vendetta and especially during Shadow Reflection.

I've heard that SR Rupture isnt worth it, since it doesn't procc Venomous Wounds.
    You can fit both Vanishes into the opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileana View Post
    Potion at 2sec > Muti from Stealth > (Dispatch) > Rupture any CP > Muti till 5CP > Pool 100 energy (Arcane Torrent if Belf) > SR+Vendetta > 100% Crit Envenom > Try to fit as many Envenoms during Vendetta and especially during Shadow Reflection.

I've heard that SR Rupture isnt worth it, since it doesn't procc Venomous Wounds.
    Should i double Muti if I don't get a dispatch proc? or just do a 2cp rupture?

Deleted
    2cp rupture in that case

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    2cp rupture in that case

/10chars
    What do you mean by 100% crit Envenom? How do you get that?

Oh nvm, just read the Enhanced Vendetta passive:P Ignore my reply xD.

The SR Rupture may only be worth it on progression. It does damage but doesn't count it on Skada or proc Venomous Wounds but it's still damage that could potentially kill a boss.

Vendetta makes the next mutilate, dispatch, or envenom have a 100% chance to crit. As far as an SR rupture, there are two ways that you can do that. The first is the typical mut to 5 SR rupture vendetta. The second is mut rupture mut to 5 (pool energy) sr vendetta envenom mut to 5 rupture. The second rupture will be cast when the first one is near to running out, but there should still be a couple seconds left on the first 8 seconds of sr. This works much more quickly when you have 4t18 and the archi trink.

Deleted
    Awesome, was looking for exactly a post like this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileana View Post

Thanks for this refresher. Have you looked into pooling 9-10 CP before SR + Vendetta for the extra Envenom during SR?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Thanks for this refresher. Have you looked into pooling 9-10 CP before SR + Vendetta for the extra Envenom during SR?
    If your using soul capacitor, isn't it worthwhile to spec into Nightstalker and use a vanish before your envenom for +50% dmg on it?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    What would be the perfect opener on Hellfire High Council?

Do I open with mut>any cp rupture on blademaster and then do standard opener on gurtogg and after shadow reflection ends refresh 5cp rupture on blademaster and continue normal 2 target rotation ?

My main concern is shadow reflection and vendetta. Should I pop shadow reflection on 2nd target, vendetta on primary target or just fuck it and go all in on 1 target and use 2nd target as a free energy basically with rupture ticking?

Deleted
    Not 100% sure if that is the perfect theoretical opener, but here is what I did:

I opened on Gurtok with Mut -> Rupture (2-3CP, doesn't matter which one) and went to Blademaster and did Dispatch (only 1 CP) -> Mut -> Rupture for 3 CP.

The Reason for that is that I wanted Rupture to Tick on Blademaster for at least 12s so I would not have to Rupture both Bosses again during the SR window. 1 Rupture during SR is fine, but 2 will overwrite each other (8s will transfer over due to pandemic) and will lose dps. Also I gain energy this way from my second rupture and don't need to worry about refreshing it too soon.

It doesn't really on which one you use SR, but I suggest using Vendetta und Gurtogg in case he fixates on you, then you do I think double damage and have Vendetta still going.

Shameless self-advertisement: I got the kill right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9M0pLacl7o