Interrupt announce macro w/ spell link

Hey there all looking for a small tweak to complete this macro, found one that works exactly how i want it, it just doesn't make the spell i interrupted a link and i know ive seen one before. I'm perfectly aware that there are alot of addons that will do just this however id prefer to not use one as i need this only for specific fights that require a chain of interrupts while raiding. I'm not looking for something that i'll need to run full time and announce every single thing i'm doing unless i spend more time going thru the settings.

If someone could just add the small bit im missing (I know it has something to do w/ (getspellinfo)) would be greatly appreciated or if you've got a better one that does what im looking for im fine w/ that as well. This is what i currently have

#showtooltip rebuke
    /run s = UnitCastingInfo("target");
    /cast rebuke;
    /run c = GetSpellCooldown("rebuke"); if c == 0 then if s then SendChatMessage("Interrupted %t's ".. s, "say");end;end;

The simplest way to do what you want is, as you note, an addon. Since you really don't want that, though, you probably want:

Code:
    /run s = GetSpellLink(select(1, UnitCastingInfo("target"))

Ok will try that, one question though where exactly would I put that in the macro. Sorry I've got like no experience programming so this may as well all be martian lol.

Anyone that could clarify what to do w/ slippycheeze's macro line?

Or anyone that could possibly come up w/ what im trying to describe. Would be much appreciated and used by a ton of people im sure should something that works be came up w/.

Replace your
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael000 View Post
    /run s = UnitCastingInfo("target");
    With his
    Code:
    /run s = GetSpellLink(select(1, UnitCastingInfo("target"));

Thanks cash. Sorry, I thought it would be pretty obvious that it replaced the existing UnitCastingInfo line, and then got busy and didn't check back for a while.

Thx for the clarification, and yes I did exactly that w/ the first line slippycheeze posted and it didnt work so I thought maybe it went someplace else. Also tried the one that cashballer did as well and no msg comes up in chat unfortunately.

Is it missing an extra parenthesis?