Ship parts need to cost Oil

...Because I'm sitting at almost 9k oil right now and have nothing to do with it because missions cost such small amounts, whereas my garrison resources are down to 2k because of having to constantly buy ship parts to get 100% success chance on missions.

I suppose it'll get better once I finally get a level 3 shipyard and can have more than 8 ships, but goddamn...500 GR for 1 ship part is obnoxious. They should cost oil, not GR.

Deleted
    Just attach Unsinkable and Tuskar Net to every ship and never worry about Blizzards "design decisions" ever again. Also focus on Blood Elven crews.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Just attach Unsinkable and Tuskar Net to every ship and never worry about Blizzards "design decisions" ever again. Also focus on Blood Elven crews.
    Dat photo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Dat photo
    LMAO'd pretty hard when I saw that face on mmo-champion frontpage. That guy is pure gold.

LMAO'd pretty hard when I saw that face on mmo-champion frontpage. That guy is pure gold.
    He was a lawyer before he entered Blizzard So a lawyer doing the best content in a game .... and professional artists with game design and art school what are in that business for like years made apexis dailies

Artists like Chris Robinson and Gary Platner + whole ingame cinematic/cinematic team and raid and dungeon designers are the best dev teams working at WoW. Everything other sucks.
    Last edited by Draculla; 2015-07-04 at 11:56 PM.

Doesn't Unsinkable take up an ability slot, though? I'd rather gear ships to get 90%+ success chance, instead of wasting resources (and time) on failing 50% missions over and over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Doesn't Unsinkable take up an ability slot, though? I'd rather gear ships to get 90%+ success chance, instead of wasting resources (and time) on failing 50% missions over and over.
    Seriously, 93% shipyard missions feel like 25% to me. You'll actually never lose a ship again and you wont need different counters if you just zerg it.

Zerg setup + BE crews / mission completion orders = WIN WIN

Its not hard to understand.

Seriously, 93% shipyard missions feel like 25% to me. You'll actually never lose a ship again and you wont need different counters if you just zerg it.

You do however have to replace unsinkable each time you use it, which may be slightly less cost then buying the gear to get to 100% but not by much ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    You do however have to replace unsinkable each time you use it, which may be slightly less cost then buying the gear to get to 100% but not by much ;P
    its only destroyed by usage, so most of the time you get it back.

And I've only failed 1 mission so far, at ~85%.

"Zerging" 50% chance missions is a pretty huge gamble. Especially on 18-hour missions. Not only were those 18 hours wasted, but you also have to spend another 1000 GR on two more Unsinkable parts.

Counters missing will never drop youto 50%. Both ships bein correct is 75% by itself.

Deleted

I lost 3 ships already, alwasy with 90%+ so dont talk like this about luck^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a split between oil and resources would be best.

Deleted
    1k GR, 8.5k Oil..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think a split between oil and resources would be best.
    Yea i`m agree otherwice we will end with 10k GR and 500 oil
    The prices should be 250/250 which is easly to obtain for 1 day