Funniest spec for pvp (poll)

Ey guys, lets see what think the community about the spec in pvp and funny!

http://strawpoll.me/4840200

Funniest like in comedy? Then boomkin fuking furballs

Funny? Yeah it's pretty funny watching a hunter press arcance shot 15 times in a row

Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed View Post
    Funny? Yeah it's pretty funny watching a hunter press arcance shot 15 times in a row
    Haha agreed but in all seriousness id say the funny spec would be a worgen mage...like wtf hahah theyre so ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    any rogue spec, fire mage, ret paladin
    imo
    im cool pls respodn

Personally, I always got a kick out of playing a tauren warrior. It just looks hilarious seeing this massive armored behemoth charging in, mowing people half their size down with brute force and a weapon bigger than most other races, struggling to keep up with gnome mages, etc. Humorous when you dominate, even more humorous when you get reduced to being helpless.

There's just something about a Tauren shadow priest.

boomkin in any kind of bg, especially funny somehow in random bgs, i played in rbgs way more restoration arenas, too.

really fun to play if allowed to freecast...and its even fun beeing in the focus, cause you got so many tricks. Spriest basicly the same just less fun beein in the focus while doing something on your own.

unholy is fun looking at the bg dmg meter and and in arenas and duels.

frost is mindless fun, i play in bgs now a dw frost, no longer 2hand, 2hand sucks i want to aoe spam more, the flow is better, too.

healing is fun....you basicly troll most people.

tank is not fun - you are getting ignored, healers are better tanks and get always the aggro in pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    There's just something about a Tauren shadow priest.
    yeah, his shadow is bigger!