Deleted

Fel Lord Zakuun double hit?

Have anybody else encountered this, even though, we're perfectly stacked as tanks, sometimes i just get chunked for over half my health and die. Logs and skada told me i took 2x attack at the same time, which should not be happening? We already killed it last week, but its making rekilling a bit unreliable, as sometimes i just get bursted in sub 1,5 sec

Logs for reference: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...deaths&death=2

10+ Year Old Account
    The 'Heavy Handed' damage is taken as 'Heavy Handed', rather than melee. So you guys were stacked right.

Pretty sure he dual wields his fists in the Heavy Handed phase, so his swing timers will sometimes link up. You just have to accept and prepare for the fact that he wrecks your face in during p2/p3.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a short phase marked with very heavy tank damage. When he leaps away at the start of the phase I call to our healers "tank damage incoming". It lasts 30 seconds so just chain personals and externals.
    Sinthetik, Blood DK, BM Monk, GM, Exiled From Hell, US Premiere Daytime Progression Guild. 7/7 Mythic HM, 10/10 Mythic BRF. 12/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic HFC.