Warrior QQ Guide for 6.2

WARRIOR 6.2 QQ GUIDE

We've had a few threads pop up recently that forgot to complain about how much blizzard hates warriors so I wanted to take some of the feedback I could find, and put it into a guide. I see other warriors do this often ( regurgitate 5 page threads into a guide ) so I wanted to try it out.

Introduction
    Traditionally, being a DPS Warrior has been a Rollercoaster. We're the best, we're the worst, all within a patch of those changes. Prot Warriors in 5.0 got sat, a lot. Fury Warriors in Naxx 25m were godlike. In Patch 6.2 Things are looking a lot worse than they ever have. And we need to come together and focus our QQ powers.

SOCIAL MEDIA

1. watch Asmongold on youtube, he is way too positive about playing warrior lately. I heard he was even having more fun than everyone else by using his SNES controller.

2. Make sure you get sad at the Blizzard Dev's on twitter. Don't get mad though, they don't appreciate rage, remember. Appeal to their weak emotional states. Save Berserker Rage for the WOW Forums and reddit where other mad bros can upvote you. Ensure you remind Ghostcrawler he would have done it better.

LEVERAGE

3. Don't forget that Method's Fury Warrior Fragnance, went DK for this Mythic Push. This means Blizzard hates us as well.

4. Make sure to create 13 forum posts a day about how you're rerolling a better class ( but don't ).

5. Arms Warrior set bonuses got nerfed again, Blizz Hates us, get sad, rinse repeat.

6. Strength DPS trinkets got nerfed, many times, QQ more. Fel Burn, Fel Cleave, Nerfocalypse.

Bladestorm

7. Bladestorm IS doing well, but don't tell anyone. Make sure your raid leader doesn't do grasping hands first on Kromog or you'll top meters and have less qq juice.

8. The Best Trinket ever designed for Bladestorm was changed so we couldn't use it. RIP Pentabladestorm, or Class 5 Bladestorm.
    Video was by Collison, and got it made class specific, but I moved it to youtube so we don't cost him bandwidth =P.

9. It's probably time to start another Petition Website

10 If anyone mentions Gladiator, just stare at them.

Then Laugh like Iskandar ( Anime Warrior Bro )

Then cry and drink. Because that's actually a little QQ worthy.

Conclusion

THIS WAS SARCASM do not petition your embassy's for pentabladestorm or anything.
    We are doing awesome (for melee), and that is great, and it's almost been long enough I forgot what mop fury was like.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-07-10 at 02:26 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

7+ Year Old Account
    That was worth reading.

No room to complain *glances at Surv hunters*

However I don't think that excuses Blizzard's design choices, and it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep asking/demanding better from the devs.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post
    However I don't think that excuses Blizzard's design choices, and it doesn't mean we shouldn't keep asking/demanding better from the devs.
    Agreed. Just thought i'd poke the bear
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Whats the "im fine with my class being utter trash to play" version of stockholm syndrome? I think its setting in on op..

Meanwhile i've stopped raiding on mine entirely as to not commit soduku and now play feral and hunter instead.

Celestalon and his team of goons deserve every single pixel of ridicule and shame they get for the ... cruel experiments that they did on Warriors.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2015-07-07 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    Whats the "im fine with my class being utter trash to play" version of stockholm syndrome? I think its setting in on op..

Meanwhile i've stopped raiding on mine entirely as to not commit soduku and now play feral and hunter instead.
    Perfect! That's what I'm talking about.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Perfect! That's what I'm talking about.
    Right, because good numbers excuse piss-poor warrior design in WoD! That is your point. Solid.

@Angelmaz Dude if you can't make fun of the situation, you're playing games for the wrong reasons. We all hope for a 7.0 revamp.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-07-08 at 12:34 AM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent guide. I am going to bookmark this page for reference in all my future posts about Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Agreed. Just thought i'd poke the bear
    Watch out for the bear's best friend.

Deleted
    Asmongold at its finest.

Amazing guide, enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.

Since I'm not playing, what was that 4 clones infinite Bladestorm on Collision's video?
    Last edited by Headscutter; 2015-07-08 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Headscutter View Post
    Amazing guide, enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.

Since I'm not playing, what was that 4 clones infinite Bladestorm on Collision's video?
    Mirror of the Blademaster

Quote Originally Posted by Headscutter View Post
    Infinite Bladestorm
    That should be the warrior special move when we get our super combo gauge completely filled.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Vonconrad View Post
    Wow, just wow. But isn't it a Hunter trinket?

Thanks for the answer btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    The arms and fury rotations basically do the same thing. Keep BT (or CS) on cd, and spam WS (or MS). Profit.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I popped bladestorm on hands, but then jumped into lava right after to make my dps drop, however this is Blizzards fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    theres just no respect for the father of all melee classes so sad so sad .

Quote Originally Posted by Rake the Fearless View Post
    you mean hari kari? or does raiding with your warrior make you want to play with numbers?

Oh Fuck.

3. Don't forget that Method's Fury Warrior Fragnance, went DK for this Mythic Push. This means Blizzard hates us as well.

Fragnance appears to have killed Mythic Archimonde as his warrior. Nerfs inc.

DK http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agdekay/simple
    Warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndqvist/simple
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog