Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine the duration would stay the same, as it's static between the Normal/Heroic/Mythic trinkets.. just the pet damage changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarie View Post
    I imagine the duration would stay the same, as it's static between the Normal/Heroic/Mythic trinkets.. just the pet damage changes.
    Haha yeah, I never bothered looking at it for bm. I can't stand the spec tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    I don't understand why you would recommend running with single target talents, as ToTH and Blink Strikes are far, far superiour choices for CM's seeing as you spend the vast majority of the dungeons on trash, and not bosses.
    Gear wise, you go for Mastery -> Crit, nothing else is even worth using seeing as it's very easy to obtain these stats with the Baleful gear now. Double Mastery items are BiS.
    This

Edit: To expand,

Gear should always be Mastery>Crit and nothing else, no point mentioning Haste. Focus Fire / Lust makes up for not having any Haste on your gear.
    For trinkets, I've not seen any concrete information about how good the new HFC trinkets are (Someone already mentioned Mirror being great in this thread). Hopefully more info will come out soon.
    Pre HFC, Pajeets was a great choice to go alongside the Coin. Better than the BRF trinkets (And you can get it pretty cheap on the AH). If you have Alchemy then go for the Alch trinket instead.

The Talents Hallu mentioned are better than the ones in the OP. Steady Focus takes too long to set up and you'll be spamming Multi-Shot most of the time during CMs anyway, so ToTH is a better choice. Blink Strikes is better than Stampede for the extra damage on Beast Cleave for trash over a 5 minute CD for 1 or 2 bosses. If you want to push realm bests then you can have 2x BM specs to get Stampede for a boss, but its definitely not needed for gold times.

For Glyphs you already mentioned Mirrored Blades - Here is the brilliant spreadsheet showing what abilities it interacts with.

For the Engineer belt Tinker, the invisibility field is okay. Another option is the Frag Belt for mass interrupts on grouped up adds

I wrote a guide for CMs back when I was doing them regularly in BRF over on Summonstone. Then the forums were closed and now my post is gone forever
    Last edited by mmoc88c369078d; 2015-07-25 at 06:33 PM.

So some feedback as far as spec choice -

I ran Everbloom yesterday... got silver 3 times and a bunch of resets (but not slacker silvers! two at ~15sec from gold, and one LESS THAN A SECOND from gold. arrrgh. Also, stupid shortcuts, we always lost a few to several seconds jumping like maniacs on the first shortcut...) Comp: blood dk, resto druid, frost mage, warrior (I think fury), hunter.

I ran BM for a couple runs, then switched to MM. Overal DPS was essentially the same, and as MM obviously able to burst down targets a bit faster; less AOE on the trash pulls, but my overal DPS on each trash pull didn't really change much; my boss DPS was slightly higher but not much. Cast-time Aimed Shots are annoying once you've gotten used to having the 4pcT18. ;( For gear, I have a BM set (Mastery and crit on almost everything, mastery and multistrike on a couple pieces) and a MM set (crit-multi on everything). Trinkets I used were Lucky Double Sided Coin and I forget what... I think Blackhand's trinket, but I can't remember for sure what I ended up deciding on; same one for both sets, anyway.

Conclusion: Take whichever spec you're more comfortable with. Possibly tailor depending on the other DPS in your group - if you've got plenty of AOE, perhaps prefer MM, if the other two DPS are weaker on AOE, go BM. BM does require more pet management, obviously - for example, I was in charge of interrupting one of the caster mobs in the first trash pull, and if I didn't make sure to put pet on passive and send him after a mob already in the pack, he had a tendency to run over to the thing I was interrupting and then aggro it (even without growl) which negated the point of interrupting so he'd run into the pack.

Also: Camouflage, even unglyphed, works very well in many places invis pots are used (providing it's an invis section that doesn't require running *through* mobs, e.g., Grimrail Depot with the strat where you invis the train car before the 2nd boss). Just be careful not to run into mobs, and you have extra uses of DPS potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    curious but beast cleave can't crit yeah? I know everything else helps it but I was never sure about crit..

Would be interested to see the trinket comparisons. I get tentacles would have been insane before it got nerfed. I assume class trinket doesn't work in there as well? since tier doesn't work in CMs?

Anyone know whether the Talisman works or not?

edit: tested .. "Bestial Wrath now lasts an additional 30 seconds and increases pet's dmg by an additional 6%"
    Last edited by galaxyquest; 2015-08-08 at 09:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky Double sided Coin and Mirror have been doing well. Mirror on trash packs, coin on bosses.