Thread: Stampede LW bug

10+ Year Old Account

Stampede LW bug

Might be late here but, have any of you guys gotten a bug when stampede you lose your LW buff during it. Since you cant summon a pet during stampede you are basically screwed for 40 secs.

I think it's just a visual bug when it happens, like makes the buff invisible or something, and doesnt happen too often from my experience

Deleted
    Why no good Stampede bugs like the good old SoO days when people thought they were gods getting rank 1's with them?!

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Why no good Stampede bugs like the good old SoO days when people thought they were gods getting rank 1's with them?!
    well well well look who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

well well well look who it is.
    Simply use MD on tank + Chimaera shot on every pull (if youre not doing it already), and of course confirm that all the pets have growl turned off... After i started doing this, the bug never happened to me again. =)

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    Asked the exact same question here yesterday hehe, fortunately someone already linked the thread and the answer in it

Deleted
    I was wondering why that was happening as it only seemed to happen in certain fights ie Archimonde and I believe Mannoroth too.