Deleted

what legendary ring will you level

so the question is ofc for players with tank-healer-dps specs or tank-dps specs or dps-healer specs
    tank ring-second effect is not buffed at 795 and if the other tank dosen' t have it there no point to it +bad in world pvp
    healer ring - pretty good if you are progressing
    dps ring best of all can use any time +cool in world pvp you "1 shot "people with the 795 ring

I'm the required discipline healer, and we are progressing. Healer ring. Any crap gear works for shadow for leveling (especially as a duo with my partner who is main spec dps).

I'm having a hard time reading the jumbled mess of your post, OP.

Why would you not want to upgrade your ring? It's a direct increase both in stats and in proc. I don't see why you wouldn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I'm having a hard time reading the jumbled mess of your post, OP.

Why would you not want to upgrade your ring? It's a direct increase both in stats and in proc. I don't see why you wouldn't.
    He means which one first, you can only use the essence on 1 type of ring each time. The others don't automatically upgrade with it.

Upgrading the healing ring first. Progress > personal preference.

Healer ring for me. I still get to play around with the DPS ring outside raids, it just won't be quite as high item level. Not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by omega8 View Post
    so the question is ofc for players with tank-healer-dps specs or tank-dps specs or dps-healer specs
    tank ring-second effect is not buffed at 795 and if the other tank dosen' t have it there no point to it +bad in world pvp
    healer ring - pretty good if you are progressing
    dps ring best of all can use any time +cool in world pvp you "1 shot "people with the 795 ring
    The on use versatility portion is upraded so you'll end up with 44% or so versatility. Which is a 44% damage increase and 22% damage taken reduction. Even the base ring is 25% versatility which isn't bad.