lowest amount of kills for heroic cache

I'm at 18 kills and am about to fail (hopefully) my normal cache, will I get a heroic cache? Has anyone gotten a heroic cache with 18 or less kills?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianmage View Post
    I'm at 18 kills and am about to fail (hopefully) my normal cache, will I get a heroic cache? Has anyone gotten a heroic cache with 18 or less kills?
    I have 21 kills and my heroic cache appeared today

I have 29 heroic kills and the mission still hasn't appeared, i'm so confused :/

I received a heroic mission/cache last week, even though I didn't have a single normal or heroic kill, just 11 lfrs at the time.
    So maybe there are other parameters in place than just kills? Or it is just a bug? No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I received a heroic mission/cache last week, even though I didn't have a single normal or heroic kill, just 11 lfrs at the time.
    So maybe there are other parameters in place than just kills? Or it is just a bug? No idea.
    It accounts for BRF progression in some way as well, so maybe there's that? Last time a friend of mine asked a GM of how the system worked they said that it was purposely random, so the previous breakpoints people had grown accustomed to could even be inaccurate if you had bad RNG.

Really hard to wrap your head around, but they seemed quite resolute that "the system is that there is no system".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    It accounts for BRF progression in some way as well, so maybe there's that? Last time a friend of mine asked a GM of how the system worked they said that it was purposely random, so the previous breakpoints people had grown accustomed to could even be inaccurate if you had bad RNG.

Really hard to wrap your head around, but they seemed quite resolute that "the system is that there is no system".
    That seems ... very unlikely (in regards to the randomness).

BRF progression does count towards your HFC cache but it only counts towards the next lower HFC cache (ie Mythic BRF kills can get you a heroic HFC cache, Heroic BRF gets a normal HFC, etc).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    HFC's caches appear to be based off a point system in the background with the requirement that you have killed at least the first boss in a difficulty. All previous raids effect what level of loot you get. But there definitely is a flag that has to be tripped to start to count at a difficulty. For example:

You can see from my signature I have alot of previous progression. I am at 63 heroic hfc kills and 13 normal kills. My cache this week was a Heroic cache and the first week of hfc was also a heroic cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    HFC's caches appear to be based off a point system in the background with the requirement that you have killed at least the first boss in a difficulty. All previous raids effect what level of loot you get. But there definitely is a flag that has to be tripped to start to count at a difficulty. For example:

You can see from my signature I have alot of previous progression. I am at 63 heroic hfc kills and 13 normal kills. My cache this week was a Heroic cache and the first week of hfc was also a heroic cache.
    Not trying to discredit you in any way but keep in mind you have to be able to generate loot (so one kill per boss a week) for it to count.
    They fixed it after people just did Heroic Kargath 15 times and procced Mythic HM cache.
    Not saying this applies to you but ive seen people making statements using multiple kills per week within their 'total' killcount..

I have 7 Mythic kills and won't have my 8th until next tue/wed.

I'll get my next cache next Sat.

Will it be Heroic or Mythic?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    14 kills on heroic is for the cache, I got it at 14 for 2 toons, but normal for a toon that had 13.