I bought WoD but never played it.

Did I make a mistake? Is it too late now?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Opinions vary but I liked the leveling and the 5 mans are decent there's just no reason to run them (on a difficulty under Mythic) once you have gear. The 90 boost is nice, too, if there's a class you've always wanted to try but didn't want to level from 1.

Quote Originally Posted by noo View Post
    Did I make a mistake? Is it too late now?
    Leveling was good but short lived. Then garrisons or same ol' pvp if your not raiding. Leveling was the only thing worth the game for myself.

Play it now for the leveling experience, probably some of the best ever. The zones were well designed and fun.

While it is never too late to start raiding, If you plan on playing the next expansion, you are better off finding a guild you enjoy spending time with and just focusing on gearing up your toons at this point.

I have a friend who did the same... if I were you I'd wait a little so everyone gets geared up and then pay a month for the levelling experience + dungeons + some normal raids (or lfr if you like that)... in fact I'm considering doing this for the next expansion. I'll just wait til it drops in price and buy it and give it a spin after all content is in... I'm not liking this yearly schedule and the new prices at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go ahead and start playing it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bought WoD and also didn't play it....At least that's what it feels like. So little content to do then I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Go ahead and start playing it.
    it's that simple

oh and p.s.
    you are not the only one, trust me.

Burn it with gasoline
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Leveling is great in WoD.

If you like raids, you even get a endgame to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should really level through it and do all the zones at the very least. If you are primarily a horde character make sure to level through SMV as Alliance. It's about the best story in the game. Same with the other faction: I loved Frostfire Ridge. Build your garrison but once it's built I wouldn't spend any more time on it. I found all of the dungeons to be pretty good. There's not much reason to run them a lot but they are well-crafted and fun. The raids are apparently great. They certainly are big enough. LFR is a cakewalk if you just want to see them. Group Finder (which is new this expansion) is worth checking out if you want to group up that way but pugs will always be pugs.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2015-07-30 at 12:30 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The leveling was awful, I don't know where people get this from. The last time I though the leveling was interesting was Wrath.