Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I really hate this time of the year. This time on the eve of the next expansion release, when suddenly a billion and one "leaks" get posted by every idiot with either too much time to spare (in the case of the well elaborate and thought out ones, such as the "Vengeance of the Void" hoax, which while still fake, at least had some effort put into it) or not enough fucks to give (such as 9 out of 10 of the ones posted in this forum in the last week and a half. INCLUDING THIS ONE).

I can't wait for the official announcement if only to make all of these threads just STOP.

I really wish MMOC would make an amendment to their forum rules, not to prohibit speculation about future expansions, but specifically to claim that they are all "leaks". You either have a fucking proof, or you don't and therefore are speaking out of your ass. Or you're actually right, but you still present it as nothing more than speculation, AND THEN gloat about it and rub it on everyone's eye when proven correct.
    The reality is there is one true leak. Aka this one

Seeing as how I visited Sargeras' tomb in Warcraft III the Frozen Throne, fighting someone who already died seems lackluster. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I really hate this time of the year. This time on the eve of the next expansion release, when suddenly a billion and one "leaks" get posted by every idiot with either too much time to spare (in the case of the well elaborate and thought out ones, such as the "Vengeance of the Void" hoax, which while still fake, at least had some effort put into it) or not enough fucks to give (such as 9 out of 10 of the ones posted in this forum in the last week and a half. INCLUDING THIS ONE).

I can't wait for the official announcement if only to make all of these threads just STOP.

I really wish MMOC would make an amendment to their forum rules, not to prohibit speculation about future expansions, but specifically to claim that they are all "leaks". You either have a fucking proof, or you don't and therefore are speaking out of your ass. Or you're actually right, but you still present it as nothing more than speculation, AND THEN gloat about it and rub it on everyone's eye when proven correct.
    No let these fake leaks happen and then when they are proven false ban their IP.

Deleted
    have to admit

final expansion got me hyped, i know its bullshit but i so wanna believe this "Leak" lol

All the best fake ones start with, "Started on reddit then immediately deleted, sorry no proof but trust me!

I normally cover leaks... if they're good.

This is one of the most out of touch leaks I've ever read in the history of writing about video games. Very poor job done by whoever made up this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    They're not making a movie to "grab more players." They're making a movie because they think they can make money off of a Warcraft movie. It's not a $100 million commercial. Any subs gained would just be a side perk.
    They want both. A movie is a win-win because it generates money and attracts attention to the game.

i remember hearing something from metzen like "Weve got em lined up like bullets in a six shooter" wows not going anywhere kiddos....

Sargearas hasn't been explored enough in game to warrant his own expansion yet.

One day we will probably get a titan based expansion that will explain how he became leader of the legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    All the best fake ones start with, "Started on reddit then immediately deleted, sorry no proof but trust me!
    Looks like MMOchampion also have to immediately delete such leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Looks like MMOchampion also have to immediately delete such leaks
    The only thing true about this thread is OP saw some fake shit on reddit and then ran around professing it like God himself handed him the 10 commandments. Somewhere a pimply faced 14 year old is laughing his ass off.

I stopped reading right after it said "final expansion"
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Awokeh View Post
    i remember hearing something from metzen like "Weve got em lined up like bullets in a six shooter" wows not going anywhere kiddos....
    yep, eventually they'll get it right.

wait a second there, six shooter? bc... wotlk... cataclysm... that's three mop... wod... that's five uh oh...
    Last edited by hrugner; 2015-08-01 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Seeing as how I visited Sargeras' tomb in Warcraft III the Frozen Throne, fighting someone who already died seems lackluster. No thanks.
    Actually only the AVATAR of Sargeras was killed. He is very much alive, trapped in the void today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was right

The map they twitted already has one less zone than the one they showed in the presentation lol. Thal'dranath.
    Content already scrapped?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvQAAXUwAAblOb.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvQMyaWEAAqtTU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    I was right
    You mean that this is the last expansion while they work on WoW 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    I was right
    You weren't right, the only thing you said correct was Demon Hunters.

And everyone has known Demon Hunters were going to be involved since before a new expansion release was even announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're done with leak threads for a while.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."