Weakaura for announce bonus rolls used

Hello!

Can someone help me with an aura that will announce to guild or raid chat if anyone in the raid used his coin for bonus roll.

"X used coin and got Y. Z coins left." (the "bad" coins need to be tracked too - if someone received gold)

Quote Originally Posted by azargul View Post
    Hello!

Can someone help me with an aura that will announce to guild or raid chat if anyone in the raid used his coin for bonus roll.

"X used coin and got Y. Z coins left." (the "bad" coins need to be tracked too - if someone received gold)
    I am pretty sure that kind of activity would be considered "privledged" information specific to that player, and unless that player themself was running something that announced it, you would have no way of tracking it from your end.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded
    This addon have that option, but i don't want to install an extra addon to use 1 of N functions it have.
    So i think this activity not marked as private only. But I cannot figure out how this addon gains that information to make a custom trigger for weakauras

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/exorsus-raid-tools
    Also have an option to track coins history, but no function to announce it.

ExRT track it by this array of spells
    spellsCoins = {
    [188958] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss1, -- T18x1
    [188959] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss2, -- T18x2
    [188960] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss3, -- T18x3
    [188961] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss4, -- T18x4
    [188962] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss5, -- T18x5
    [188963] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss6, -- T18x6
    [188964] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss7, -- T18x7
    [188965] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss8, -- T18x8
    [188966] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss9, -- T18x9
    [188967] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss10, -- T18x10
    [188968] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss11, -- T18x11
    [188969] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss12, -- T18x12
    [188970] = ExRT.L.RaidLootT18HCBoss13, -- T18x13
    }
    Last edited by azargul; 2015-08-02 at 07:01 AM.

right, but that is probably because the addon is tracking that information for any characcter that is running it, and then sharing it on the addons data share channel between any other users that are in the same raid group using that addon.

I highly doubt there is any way for YOU to actively monitor the bonus roll / coins used / remaining status of someone ELSE. They would have to specifically share their information with you somehow for you to track it with a weakaura.

Deleted
    I doubt that everyone in LFR uses ExRT... and you see all those rolls

Well, you see if people get loot. I dont think there is any way to tell from LFR if people got that loot from a coin roll, or a legit personal loot roll, other then educated guesses: like if you see someone get two pieces of loot off one boss, or someone gets loot a minute after everyone has looted the boss. Been a while since I did lfr, will have to pay attention to the loot that goes out when a boss dies to see what it broadcasts.

It definately wont tell you how many coins they have left at any rate, or if they got gold on a roll and not loot.

Deleted
    Again, have a look at the bonus roll log in ExRT. It shows when a person rolled for a boss and if they got loot from it. It doesn't show other loots.
    But yeah, how many coins are left is probably not exposed.

You're right. Coins left is private information, that not everyone want to share. Anyway, can someone help with:

"X used coin and got Y" announce?