Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    But where is gul'dan?
    He will return as Gul'dimonde.

Or Archi'dan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Giant anus, as a representation what does Blizzard think about their player-base.

Of course I'm trolling, but I don't expect N'Zoth, I expect another filler expansion.
    None of the expansion have been filler bruh.

- - - Updated - - -

Nzoth is the endboss of the next expansion, you heard it here.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Deleted
    Azshara is insanely powerful now because of N'zoth, it makes sense he dies > Azshara weakened > Azshara dies.

Hasten the arrival of our lord and savior N'zoth so that he may save WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    None of the expansion have been filler bruh.
    MoP and WoD are. What's the point of WoD? What's the point of MoP? We seriously didn't need to be there. Everything was good in Pandaria, everythig was good in Draenor. If we killed Garrosh we wouldn't need to be on the "alternate dimension Draenor" which is proven to be completely bullshit by many people who ask Blizzard "uncomfortable questions". But not filler I meant:
    -fight with the actual threats for our Azeroth(MoP/WoD aren't one, why? ^explanation up, WoD story was made half-assed, everyone could go back in time and change time-line), which are: Burning Legion, Azshara and Old Gods,
    -More alliance vs horde,
    -bigger focus on CURRENT RACES lore,

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    MoP and WoD are. What's the point of WoD? What's the point of MoP? We seriously didn't need to be there. Everything was good in Pandaria, everythig was good in Draenor. If we killed Garrosh we wouldn't need to be on the "alternate dimension Draenor" which is proven to be completely bullshit by many people who ask Blizzard "uncomfortable questions". But not filler I meant:
    -fight with the actual threats for our Azeroth(MoP/WoD aren't one, why? ^explanation up, WoD story was made half-assed, everyone could go back in time and change time-line), which are: Burning Legion, Azshara and Old Gods,
    -More alliance vs horde,
    -bigger focus on CURRENT RACES lore,
    Wod I can see people calling filler, but mop moved plots along with the alliance and horde so even though we were fighting new enemies and the garrosh at the end, plots were moved forward and titan/old god lore expanded on.

Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    Wod I can see people calling filler, but mop moved plots along with the alliance and horde so even though we were fighting new enemies and the garrosh at the end, plots were moved forward and titan/old god lore expanded on.
    I'd rather see something focused on titans/old god lore than Pandas.