10+ Year Old Account

As is a full price xpac seems silly but...

Would your outlook of yearly xpacs change if 6.1 was actually a content patch with some meat to it? Say it added a raid or scenarios along with the social media stuff, then 6.2 added another raid and some dungeons. I realize the lack of end game beyond raiding seems to be most peoples issues with the current game but lets say the actual content was there.

Or say they kept the sub fee but waived the xpac buy in price? You would still have the option to pay full price (or even a reduced price from the current) for the digital deluxe/collectors edition and all its cross game goodies. Would the yearly cycle be worth it then?

No, I wouldn't. I will never buy 1-year xpacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmanisgod View Post
    Would your outlook of yearly xpacs change if 6.1 was actually a content patch with some meat to it? Say it added a raid or scenarios along with the social media stuff, then 6.2 added another raid and some dungeons. I realize the lack of end game beyond raiding seems to be most peoples issues with the current game but lets say the actual content was there.

Or say they kept the sub fee but waived the xpac buy in price? You would still have the option to pay full price (or even a reduced price from the current) for the digital deluxe/collectors edition and all its cross game goodies. Would the yearly cycle be worth it then?
    Expansions should be $25.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."