Deleted

First time in 10 years...

That I am actually considering unsubscribing indefinitely

Now I understand everybody and their dog has an opinion on the state of WoW so I won't bore people with lengthy details but I loved WoD initially then 6.1 happened and I was like "Oh..." however I continued on hoping 6.2 would be epic, alas 6.2 disappointed me more and I realised I am paying for something I aren't enjoying. This was added by my recent purchase of FFXIV Heavensward (which really impressed me content wise). Personally I am eager to see the new expansion announcement but ultimately feel let down by the developers and that's affecting my optimism. Anyway I know many are still enjoying WoD and I actually envy you but I fear my WoW days are ending

Get rekt home boiii, plz no infractions

they added +100 to bring us ONE CONTENT PATCH ONE

no wonder people unsub left and right

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That I am actually considering unsubscribing indefinitely

Now I understand everybody and their dog has an opinion on the state of WoW so I won't bore people with lengthy details but I loved WoD initially then 6.1 happened and I was like "Oh..." however I continued on hoping 6.2 would be epic, alas 6.2 disappointed me more and I realised I am paying for something I aren't enjoying. This was added by my recent purchase of FFXIV Heavensward (which really impressed me content wise). Personally I am eager to see the new expansion announcement but ultimately feel let down by the developers and that's affecting my optimism. Anyway I know many are still enjoying WoD and I actually envy you
    but I fear my WoW days are ending
    Wows days will never end unless Blizzard says so. Honestly dude I understand that Blizz can be the only company to kill wow but tbh I believe that they learned their lesson very harshly.

Well, they can't screw up the expac announcement. Sub numbers this low haven't been seen since vanilla- no expac has been anywhere close to this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry mate. You can unsub until the next xpac come.

There is a lot of people (incluiding myself) that do this every year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you should unsubscribe two days before the new expansion is announced. I think that sounds like a great plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Expersona View Post
    Wows days will never end unless Blizzard says so. Honestly dude I understand that Blizz can be the only company to kill wow but tbh I believe that they learned their lesson very harshly.
    I didn't say WoWs days are ending (WoW will continue on with 500k) just that MY WoW days may be ending

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, you should unsubscribe two days before the new expansion is announced. I think that sounds like a great plan.
    Wasn't sure if that's sarcasm but unless the announcement is followed by beta opening we won't see the next expansion till 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Don't worry mate. You can unsub until the next xpac come.

There is a lot of people (incluiding myself) that do this every year.
    The 3 million people who came back for WoD will not entirely be coming back for whatever is next. It will only be a fraction of the original resubscribers.
    Chronomancer Club

I mean, it's good that you realize it, most don't, and just play because they have nothing else to do, or they're, holding on to something, for, whatever reason. If you don't enjoy it, don't play it, and especially, don't pay for it. The year of content drought is, sad, to say the least, but they can do it, because people allow them to.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    You act as though that changes, anything, or as though it's, actually coming out in two days. He can quit now, and buy that and subscribe again if he likes what he sees. What benefit does it do him to pay for a game he doesn't enjoy until the next expansion comes out? When an expansion comes out, everything you got before isn't really worth shit anyways, but I mean, if you're happy doing the same content for such a long time, go for it.

Deleted
    Wait for the sub count of Q3, when people like myselves sub wears off (I stupidly bought a ton of gametime when token was released), expires in just over a month. I can't imagine i'm the only one..Will we see sub 3 million?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an open thread to discuss the subscriber levels in. We don't need a new thread for everyone's personal feelings on the subject.