Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I dont know atm which class gonna be my main, but Artifacts will have influence in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Curious as to what type of raiding you're basing your list on. Because if its farm the whole thing is irrelevant because farm. And if its progression then you've gotten atleast 9/13 things wrong.
    He looked at the statistics which take the average DPS of 95th %. NOT the top, like he is claiming.

The correct list is as follows.

Hellfire Assault: Enhancement Shaman
    Ironreaver: Aff Lock
    Kormrok: Demonology Lock
    Hellfire Council: Windwalker Monk
    Kilrogg: Combat Rogue
    Gorefiend: Unholy DK
    Iskar: Destruction Lock
    Fel Lord Zakuun: Sub Rogue
    Xhul'horac: Combat Rogue
    Socrethar: Destruction Lock
    Tyrant Velhari: Arms Warrior
    Mannoroth: Destruction Lock
    Archimonde: Arms Warrior

His list was laughable, with stuff like fire mages on Archimonde. Top kek.

There's 1 fire mage that has killed archimonde, he is 60th out of 77 mages, and the 17 behind him died at points during the fight.

20k behind top.

- - - Updated - - -

In before he complains about the fact that I looked at mythic. When we're talking about the top guilds who sit melee for more favorable classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch of Anarchy View Post
    People will make it their "main" for a month, get tired of it and return to another class, just like the Death Knight.
    A lot of rogues went dk. And 3 xpacs later vs when they launched dks still more popular than monks. I think you underestimate the power of dark and demonic. DKs are popular monks are not. If they give a starting experience = to that of dks it will be something epic. They have a chance to do something great again I doubt they will screw it up.

Im not happy about one dps spec but if it is fun to play then ill stay with one.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Hunter for life.

Deleted
    ill just stick to my hunter, only alt ill consider leveling is druid because i like the classes flexibility.

Deleted
    ill just stick to my hunter, the only alt ill consider leveling is druid because it has all specs in 1, plus the new form in legion looks great.

Deleted
    I'll most likely play one through the starting zone as there seems sto be quite some lore in it but I doubt I'll go any further.