Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    fuk u trashcn

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't appear remotely "bugged." It looks like they changed the animation. Is the animation better? Maybe not, though I don't dislike either one. I'm not an archer, so the stance may be entirely wrong, but I agree with xquizite that assuming proper human biomechanics for other races is silly in fantasy, even if they're all humanoid. Perhaps they have different muscle sets. Perhaps their bodies are magical. Perhaps a wizard did it. All that matters to me is that it looks like they're plausibly doing what they're meant to be doing (in this case, shooting a bow) and the animation checks off that box.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    You are hurting your valid point. You should tone it down, you're acting like a jerk when you are actually right.
    I wasn't acting like a jerk. I was being a jerk. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by buzuzuki View Post
    Since you are an archer yourself next time you shoot try and place your right foot forward instead of your left like blood elves do (if you are right handed of course). I don't really know how to explain why it feels so wrong.. I mean imagine driving a car and switching gears with your left hand instead of the right (not english). That's how retarded it is.
    Sorry but you sir are stupid, a) to think that everything works the same as it does in America is just stupid, changing gears with the left hand is something that is done in England, Australia, New Zealand and other countries that you won't have heard of (based on your argument on changing gears with left hand, and calling it retarded).

I think you should really let this drop, as numerous people have said, this is an extremely stupid petition given how you compared it to the making of an NPC for Robin Williams after this passing. You don't even have the majority support in this thread let alone the wider hunter community.

Just work on getting some good slut-mog sets for your female belf and you won't notice the way she places her feet when she shoots anymore. Or better yet, race change to goblin, they need more female goblin hunters.

Yeah I hope this is fix in Legion otherwise I'm really considering if they care about these type of things or not.

gosh, i hope they do something about this in the next xpac. some of these shooting animations are flat out bad. to the point where i can't stand t o even play some of these races.

#firstworldproblems

Quote Originally Posted by ashbenzo1908 View Post
    Yeah I hope this is fix in Legion otherwise I'm really considering if they care about these type of things or not.
    Umm. I specifically made a blood elf female hunter to test this, and it's not true, at least not anymore. She doesn't hold the bow and arrow like in the video posted by OP. So yeah. You can stop bumping.

When they removed quivers they had to re-adjust the animation.