Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    + Flexible raid sizes for normal and heroic as well as gear stat swaps. Made it much easier to deal with everyone's schedules on the raid team and swapping in and out of tank/heal specs.

- The game felt more hub based than ever. Didn't feel like I had anything to do outside of waiting until next tuesday.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    They specifically have a feedback forum on the blizzard website.....this is just a fan site.....what a tool lol
    But their feedback forum is moderated like crap they close everything they dont like. that's why most of us use mmoc

Positive: No flying (for most of it), artwork

Negative: The prune, overall end game progression, apexis rewards, Ashran, every single aspect of garrisons, profession changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Positive
    The idea behind Garrisons
    The idea behind the item level squish

Negative
    The implementation of Garrisons
    The implementation of item level squish - it was pointless given the fact that WoD gear scales exponentially once again...
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Pro: Raids. I've had a lot of fun raiding with my guild this expansion. All three raids have had memorable encounters, although their themes got a bit dull after awhile.

Con: Garrisons. The epitome of great idea, terrible execution. A tactical minigame tied into your character's progression through building a base sounds great, but it wound up turning into a couple of click-and-forget Follower games tied in with a muddled and barebones choose-your-own-endgame progression model through Garrison remodeling.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Positive

The updated character models look really good for most of the time. The music is pretty good. Think that was about it...

Negative

So much to name, but the biggest negative is by far the garrisons. The worst thing you can do in a MMORPG is to completely seperate your playerbase into their own instanced places. And ofcourse the in-game Facebook game that pretty much killed off professions. For the rest: the lore is crap, questing is fun but way to short, no new capital cities, Ashran is shit, only 1 real major patch, dungeons getting obsolete after a few runs, LFR being even more faceroll then ever, way too many raid difficulties, ability pruning, and no flying.

+ve - PvE, love being out in the world, liked the dungeons, enjoyed grinding LFR for a bit and thought the garrison was a fun little distraction.

-ve - Tradeskills, garrisons give way too many mats and having crafting gated by buildings was just annoying.

Leveling was perfect, best experience in all the years of me playing this mmo or others.

Garrison Prison was the worst, aside from the 5 seconds to get from garrison to shipyard I don't get any player interaction and Trade chat is always full of garbage. Hoping flying changes that a little bit.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Positive
    Blizzard has done a great job with raiding this expansion. The multiple difficulty tiers gives the average player a huge amount of content to overcome. The fights are interesting and challenging. The classes I have played feel decent in PvE.

Negative
    PvP is a terrible mess this expansion. I quit when 6.1 came out due to frustration. Its about 90% gear, 10% training the right target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Positive: Pepe and eventually it will end.

Negative: Fill in the blank here: ______________________________________

Deleted
    positive : leveling was fun ( but then the only exp i disliked leveling was mop and vashj/uldum of cata)
    negative : everything else

Hard to limit myself to one of each, but I guess I can try.

Positive:
    The dungeons, raids and levelling experience(see, already had to list 3 things). While the dungeons didn't last very long(which the CtA satchels sort of fixed for me), they were quite enjoyable to do for the most part.

Negative:
    Garrisons. Everything being tied into and/or revolving around garrisons sucks, because I don't enjoy the garrison gameplay(and neither do a lot of other people, considering how many downloads all the garrison addons have). And then they nerfed the gold gain from having multiple of them in the dumbest way possible. Also need to mention the numerous unskippable cutscenes(or... they HAVE to black out your screen before skipping at the very least), those can go die in a fire.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-08-31 at 04:32 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Positive
    Leveling and questing was fun and possibly the most engaging I've experienced it since the early levels content prior to Cata. Also, zone music was good throughout. Timewalking also a plus. Raids & dungeons were ok.

Negative
    Garrisons. A good idea in principle but way too entrenched in the whole experience and it became just as numbing and yet central to the experience as feared. I am amazed that Blizzard despite the obvious misgivings people had when this was announced, went for exactly that level of integration and execution. Sad because again; the idea was good and if it had been placed in the background of a more immersive and contentfilled expansion it could've been a serious positive to the expansion, instead of the opposite.

Positive: Overhyping and Under delivering finally bit them in the ass.
    Negative: I see them doing the exact same thing with Legion, only more double speak which they can back out of later.