Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    People aren't crying, they're just quitting because of self centered moronic ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic is part of the game, according to your brilliant logic it's would be a great choice for a fly gate
    Yes because you have to have flying to do mythic raiding. You didn't get everything you needed to unlock flight while mythic flying? Tsk tsk.

I see calling people and things self-centered is the new way of attacking people who say things that don't fit your narrative. So it is okay to have chests to open because other people like it but if -you- have to do something then holy hell burn down the church! I mean it was put in the game for people other than you but if it effects -you- then it has to stop! Yeah, nothing self-centered there.

And you still didn't explain what it is you have to do with flying that you need it so bad. If you actually did open world content you would of had 100 chests already just by tripping on your dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yes because you have to have flying to do mythic raiding. You didn't get everything you needed to unlock flight while mythic flying? Tsk tsk.

I see calling people and things self-centered is the new way of attacking people who say things that don't fit your narrative. So it is okay to have chests to open because other people like it but if -you- have to do something then holy hell burn down the church! I mean it was put in the game for people other than you but if it effects -you- then it has to stop! Yeah, nothing self-centered there.

And you still didn't explain what it is you have to do with flying that you need it so bad. If you actually did open world content you would of had 100 chests already just by tripping on your dick.
    Flying worked a certain way for 10 years, is that hard to comprehend ? There's no difference between flying being gated behind mythic archimonde or treasure hunter because neither one of them has been related to flying for the past 10 years. You can keep getting mad all you want because you're getting called out for being selfish.......but eventually when wow has 3 subs left maybe you'll realiZe how little you know about this game

If it hasnt been mentioned before now, howsabout ginding a friend with or hiring somebody with a passenger flying mount to help?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    If it hasnt been mentioned before now, howsabout ginding a friend with or hiring somebody with a passenger flying mount to help?
    Because that would require brains, and if they are here complaining that this is too hard or too much effort then they really don't have the brain power to think of a friend with a passenger flying mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Flying worked a certain way for 10 years, is that hard to comprehend ? There's no difference between flying being gated behind mythic archimonde or treasure hunter because neither one of them has been related to flying for the past 10 years. You can keep getting mad all you want because you're getting called out for being selfish.......but eventually when wow has 3 subs left maybe you'll realiZe how little you know about this game
    I much rather it be this way than the way it has been for 10 years where you pay more and more gold on every single alt you level. I do this once and all of my alts can fly and it costs me no money, in fact if anything it makes me money.

Second, you get flying doing open world content to use in the open world. You don't raid for it, you don't PVP for it and you don't pet battle for it. You do stuff in the open world to travel the open world easier.

Third, I'm not 'getting mad', if anything your failed logic gives me the happy shits and giggles. This is a text based medium and if you think I am 'getting mad' then that emotion is something that your brain adds to the conversation. You can't tell how I am feeling in a text based medium, any emotions you find are put there entirely by your imagination.

You can call me self-centered all you want because I know the truth is it is that the only thing you are capable of doing is throwing insults at people who simply say things that do not reinforce this bullshit narrative you created in your head. Only in Bizzaro land is someone who thinks it is okay to have chests so long as it doesn't effect them personally not self-centered. You only care about you and how it impacts you, which is the definition of self-centered. So you go ahead and keep calling people who disagree with you what you are exactly if it helps you sleep better at night.

You still havent explained why you need flying since you obviously don't do open world content or you would of had this done long ago by accident.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2015-09-02 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying hasn't even been in the game for ten years. But it's always been gated behind paywalls, which required time to farm (back when gold was harder to come by, and 5000g was a huge price tag). Now it requires doing world content instead. Same type of gating, just a different method.

15+ Year Old Account
    I swear I wish someone would make a game called, "Nothing But Raids." which features one central hub city to sell shit and then an endless chain of rooms that are raid boss after raid boss so these people can get the hell out of warcraft and leave it for people who actually enjoy doing things in the game they want to play,

Raids are just organized dungeons though. You'd have to remove both dungeons and raids to accomplish this.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the ones you get while leveling? :s

What? I got more than enough just leveling and then got more with the treasure maps you can buy when completing a zone. Hours maybe - but weeks? Lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Flying hasn't even been in the game for ten years. But it's always been gated behind paywalls, which required time to farm (back when gold was harder to come by, and 5000g was a huge price tag). Now it requires doing world content instead. Same type of gating, just a different method.
    In MOP you also had to do the questlines in order to open up the Golden Lotus section for entering the Vale. Of course there were ways around it if you had friends but someone had to do it at least once.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    You must be pretty slow then I mean I already had 80 just from spotting things when I was leveling so it took me about 20 minutes

You only need 100 outside of Tanaan, so it is not even close to "weeks".
    As suggested Handynotes_Draenor will give you a brief description, with a name of the treasure to look up on wowhead should more detail be required.
    I don't know how realistic or worthwhile it is putting in vast amount of detail and a breadcrumb trail in for something where most will be trivialised on an alt with flying.
    That information would only be required once, and then rendered moot except for the map location for any outdoor treasure.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Raids are just organized dungeons though. You'd have to remove both dungeons and raids to accomplish this.
    I'm not talking about doing this in warcraft, someone else can make a game that is nothing but raids and make people who only show up for raids happy because they don't have to do anything other than raid bosses because any other content in the game just seems to irratate them and they are incapable of enjoying any other activity. It has gotten to the point that clicking 100 boxes all over the map is 'just too much work' to get something they don't need because they don't do open world content anyways, they just show up to raid.

Why does someone who only shows up to raid night need flight? The raid door is 20 seconds away from the faction hub on a ground mount and they usually get a warlock/raid summon stone summons anyways.