Problems/Ideas for Ashran/BG's in WoW

Hi,

I created this thread to raise a problem that Ashran is facing and two problems that Battlegrounds(BG) face in World of Warcraft (WOW). As this is my first post, I feel like I should make a small introduction. My names Saltmine, I'm English, been playing WOW on and off since the start, have played PvE and PvP, and I laregly play a Warrior on Outland-EU.

Ashran Problem 1:
    I really enjoy Ashran...when I'm winning. It really sucks when you constantly loose. To curve this Blizzard could buff the team that looses an Event by an appropriate amount, say 10%. This really didnt work well in Wintergrasp, but that was because of the extreme amount of fraction imbalance. With the new system in Ashran where both teams have about the same numbers, it would.

BG Problem 1:
    The first thing I wanna say is deffending sucks! Standing idol at the Stables in Arathi Basin for example is just boring. You want to be out there slaying folks in the heat of battle.
    One way Blizzard could make deffending more interactive is to have mobs spawn at bases, and if they were left un-cheked, the base could turn neautral. This would put pressure on players to deffend and give them something to do. Killing the mobs could also buff the player, encouraging players to take turns deffending.

BG Problem 2:
    People also need a better system of warning people of incoming attacks. Instead of having to type "THREE HORDE SCUM INCOMING", Blizzard could put a button somewhere on the screen that warns the rest of the group in a similiar fasion, based on your location etc. Sure you are able to warn people by clicking on the min-map, but that design can't be seen by everyone and is somewhat dated.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the post and will let me know what ya think. I do a lot of BG's, so if you wanna group up with me add on Battle-Tag. I also stream quite a lot now, so if you just wanna watch, Follow me on
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-10-07 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On BG 1; BG's would turn into a PvE thing, so that's to much to ask for
    on BG 2; People would abuse the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

"On BG 1; BG's would turn into a PvE thing, so that's to much to ask for", seems valid, but "on BG 2; People would abuse the button", Blizzard could simply design a timeout period, to avoid spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltmine View Post
    "On BG 1; BG's would turn into a PvE thing, so that's to much to ask for", seems valid, but "on BG 2; People would abuse the button", Blizzard could simply design a timeout period, to avoid spam.
    A couple BGs are already PVE races.

And there should NOT be a timeout, cuz sometimes a node just is a bot haven, so shit is constantly coming.

Oh, and alliance are the scum, not Horde :P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================