Poll: Are you going to Purchase the VT for Blizzcon 2015?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    I see it together with a couple of mates every year So it really has nothing to do with the reward at all

No. WoD was such a bad expansion that Legion will have to be something legendary to get me to play again.

Deleted
    I think its fucking overpriced and useless to buy, since u will get all the information for free anyway. The only thing im interessted in is the D3 ingame stuff, but its definitely not worth 30 Euros. I used to love Blizzard as a gaming company untill MoP but ever since they became from an epic gaming company to greedy fucks, i wont support their bullshit anymore.

I usually do but I'm just not feeling it this year.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Already bought it weeks ago....and preordered my goodie bag!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

i'm not, but my brother is. he needs it for the virtual pet. it'll match his troll character perfectly, he's gonna be a fake illidan on an rp server... so, there will be some rustling jimmies.

we live in the same house, so it's not like i can't watch it with him. no need to buy two.

I like Blizzcon, and I'm interested in most of the things that's going on in there. A ticket is a good way of getting the most out of it without being there. I like to support the venue and the broadcasting of it by paying my share.
    Mother pus bucket!

No. Too expensive.

Yes, me and my mates have tradition of gathering for the weekend and watching blizzcon, we'll bet about wich teams will win tourneys, drink, cheer, laugh and hype.

My gf is also very into the cosplay part so she'll probably watch and rewatch that comp just to get inspiration.

so yeah, i'll be buying it and i'll be happy about it :3
    I like my coffe like my mages.