Does anyone have a BiS prot list for Timewalking

Anyone have the ideal gearset for this, I couldn't find anything on google beyond "sockets and legendaries" and mmo-c search is horrible. I have a BiS geared dps sham but with Call to Arms enabled for Timewalking spamming tank queues cuts the mount grind by like 70%.

I also don't really know what I am supposed to do with stats and enchants in general for pure dps beyond bonus armor=good. I'm guessing BA>Haste>Crit. I don't play this character anymore and when I did it was holy.

Current armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...albot/advanced
    Last edited by chairmanmao; 2015-10-04 at 06:06 PM.

I've been having a lot of success with 4pce T18 and 2pce T6 (+15% Avengers Shield damage). I've been tempted to bump up to 4pce T6 as well for 10% Consecrate damage, but wearing triple socketed DS pants as an off-piece has been working well. Sha 1H (with sha gem + prismatic socket) and Garrosh BOA Shield (double socket), Legendary Cloak.

Trinkets I've been using EDH and HoSS from BRF, but I'm never really sure which trinkets are best.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I searched for timewalking bis lists for ret, I found this on reddit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...view?sle=true# Doesn't have all class/specs but it has prot pala.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The linked spreadsheet is decent enough. I'd question the ToT weapon over Sha Weapon since the Sha Touched Gem is still quite good, and Landslide enchant I'd also replace with dancing steel since 100 AP vs 80/66 strength in Wrath/BC TW doesn't measure up. (Numbers from this spreadsheet)

Might also be worth looking at the Exalted ICC Ring since it has a reasonable AP proc, although double socket on the Heroic TOC ring might outpace it.

Equip Tyrant's Decree before you enter, grats 90k hp in tbc dungeons.. pull big.

Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    For Trinkets, the Hierloom Tentacles trinket does some fine DPS, so I've been using that. I'm using Fel Cleave for now, but Tiny Abom might be better (haven't tested)
    I pulled my TAJ out of the bank to farm the BC mount this weekend, turns out it has some rather hilarious interactions with Seal of Righteousness. Essentially, each hit of SoR can add a stack to the tiny abom proc, and since the proc is a weapon swing, that bonus swing can proc more SoR hits. What this allows you to do is pull packs of 8+ mobs (with the only limit being your survivability), hit HoR, and watch as the instance server endures a massive lag spike, your screen gets blown up with numbers, and all the mobs die almost instantly. Essentially it makes trash a non-issue in these runs except for instances where the trash is actually dangerous or time gated (Arcatraz, Black Morass). If you don't have a Tiny Abomination in a Jar, get it.

Bonus points for Fel Cleave trinket (more SoR procs), Thunderfury or Souldrinker, and any of the generally "good" items for timewalking (heavy sockets, procs)