Deleted

Blizzcon Question

How can I watch Blizzcon on twitch or any other streaming site?

Blizzard twitch account at first, illegal restreams after. :-) (The last part was a joke, just watch the materials instead after Blizzcon is over.)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They generally have a Stream up on the Website for Free that only covers certain "events"

Full streams and ability to switch panels is paid for content and they are pretty active in shutting down websites/streams that bypass this to allow people to see streams for free. Though enough get through if you look hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Putaru Voxen View Post
    You can't outside of the Virtual Ticket. While I'm sure there are illegal streams somewhere, they are exactly what the name implies; illegal. Blizzard is usually quite quick at shutting them down.

The tournaments are free though, and I believe they'll be on Twitch as well. Opening ceremony is free and can be watched on the Blizzcon page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Putaru Voxen View Post
    https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...virtual-ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The streams aren't really worth it. Just check sites like MMO-Champ for updates on the important news.
    Depends on how much you want to watch it.

Deleted
    Thank you all for the answers!

Virtual ticket is worth it for me at least, I like to chill in the night time(I'm EU) and watch the various panels.