Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Wow arent you the salty one?

Hi, Kettle, I'm Pot. Want to play?

Nothing about LFR is good. In previous expansions it was better for people with time constraints because it gave the option to que and go. With the Premade Group Finder, it allows you to raid normal and higher at your own pace. This makes LFR obsolete, if time constraints is your reason for running LFR over normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Nothing about LFR is good. In previous expansions it was better for people with time constraints because it gave the option to que and go. With the Premade Group Finder, it allows you to raid normal and higher at your own pace. This makes LFR obsolete, if time constraints is your reason for running LFR over normal.
    There still not worth it locks exists in those still and player conttollrf sucks and people askigng for insane ilvl lol ill still to fairlfr instead.