Fun and silly things to do in WoW?

What are things to do that are not really relevant to the game or have much point... just messing around?

After playing gta v I liked that there were so many random and silly things to do as a side thing to entertain yourself. Same with skyrim. In wow I can't really find anything like that. Everything seems to be like an achievement sort of thing like running old raids to get achieves or mount hunting.

Wondering if WoW has these sort of things that are random and silly (for fun) ?

7+ Year Old Account
    My friends and I have all kinds of fun things we do in WoW

We'll take our rogues and use the pick pocket glyph to copy an NPC's appearance.
    then we will follow the NPC's patrol path and pretend to be them while unsuspecting quester's AOE pull. Once we get tagged we turn into the level 100 murderer's and go ham.

Or we'll pick an NPC in the middle of the under city (or some other hostile faction city) then the other person has to go in and kill it, no mounts or engineering belts.

In the olden day's we used to summon people to the bottom of the oceans, or off of cliffs into lava.

When someone would ninja a piece of gear from our guild we'd add them to friends to see their location, then we'd have everyone make a bunch of leather balls (back when 20 stack was cap) and we'd throw all of them at the person at once. filling their bags.

I used to also make a character called "thepostmaste" and send people who ganked me mail containing the message "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" (repeating indefinitely) until their mailbox was filled (this was horrible for people who were playing the auction house, which were often the gankers)

There are more but those are some that come to mind.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portal racing, get a Mage to make a portal to the city you are in and time people on the time it takes to get back to the start point.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    My friends and I have all kinds of fun things we do in WoW

We'll take our rogues and use the pick pocket glyph to copy an NPC's appearance.
    then we will follow the NPC's patrol path and pretend to be them while unsuspecting quester's AOE pull. Once we get tagged we turn into the level 100 murderer's and go ham.

Or we'll pick an NPC in the middle of the under city (or some other hostile faction city) then the other person has to go in and kill it, no mounts or engineering belts.

In the olden day's we used to summon people to the bottom of the oceans, or off of cliffs into lava.

When someone would ninja a piece of gear from our guild we'd add them to friends to see their location, then we'd have everyone make a bunch of leather balls (back when 20 stack was cap) and we'd throw all of them at the person at once. filling their bags.

I used to also make a character called "thepostmaste" and send people who ganked me mail containing the message "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" (repeating indefinitely) until their mailbox was filled (this was horrible for people who were playing the auction house, which were often the gankers)

There are more but those are some that come to mind.
    I like how most of the fun things you do consist on griefing others, lol.

Not judging, just found it funny

Deleted
    It used to be cliff jumping, before flying was enabled in azeroth and before they fixed the jumping 'exploit'. You could jump onto slopes and 'land' on them if you jumped in at the right angle. You could get up all sorts of 'impossible' places such as the ironforge auction house, on top of the ironforge mountain, on top of the dire maul pillars, on top of the mountains surrounding warsong gulch (even if you had the flag), on top of the stormwind mountains...

Once I shot a mage (using slowfall) all the way from the top of Ironforge mountain to the underground area BELOW stormwind, by thunderstorming them in a duel (again, before flying existed in azeroth). Never imagined he'd get that far, but thats where he landed. We were going nuts seeing his little blip move along the map going further and further, not stopping...

Thunderstorming or mind controlling people off of cliffs is pretty funny, also.

Flying around aimlessly can be fun, too. Giving random strangers without flying a lift on two-person flying mounts is nice as well.

dont forget the classic "old dalaran portal" joke...

Its an MMO, use people for fun. Not to hard to come up with games like Hide'n'seek with small rewards. Just use your imagination

One of the fun things I used to do back in Wotlk was doing another Orgrimmar portal next to the other one in Dalaran.....So. Much. Fun! Everyone fell for it haha. Pity there's no similar prank to do in warspear these Days.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab