Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play WoW anymore, and I shouldn't care... but...

You honorbuddy assholes should have gotten the permanent axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Got banned for 3 hours after saying bruce jenner was a freak haven't played since.
    yeah. isn't it sad how the truth can be treated as slander.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Got banned 4,5 years ago.

Unfortuanly perma banned for my 2 hour archeaology bot and got hit by the biggest banwave of all time, pixelbots

Even tho I have spent most likely 10000 euros on Blizzard games over the course of 10 years ( serious ) theres no redemption for me after that 2 hour mistake

Perma banned ever since
    You can spend 10k on games made by 1 company, but you can't spend $50 to buy a new account?

Deleted
    Wait. Did we get any news that the cheaters are being unbanned now? I also heard about 500,000 cheaters being unbanned this week and I didn't notice any news on the front page.

edit: Nevermind, I figured it's because of bans that happened 6m ago.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2015-11-16 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    If that was the case, all those banned would have simply claimed "I got hacked" and none would have missed a single day. Please go elsewhere with your BS.
    People who were legitimately hacked do get their stuff back and many people who bot and get caught can get them back too. Some people don't bother because they don't know and others because they usually give up on wow after botting, that is usually the telltale sign someone is done with the game and it is just self destructive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    10k? How is that possible...
    Considering in his thread he said he spent 29k on Blizzard games, now down to 10k, I would venture to say he's lying. He did say he changed his characters name every three days or so. Again, I tend to think he's lying or extremely exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    I ask about 2-3 times a year and their final conclusion is a simple no. Wroten pages after pages and I always get a very simple no our final decision has been made
    friend of mine botted like hell in 12 accounts for making gold, got banned, after 3 years (on wod launch) all 12 accounts got unbanned.. its weird blizz not unbanning you
    Last edited by Unforgivenn; 2016-12-08 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    Private servers are so much better.
    yeh amazing i can do the content i completed X years ago, sounds thrilling.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ok, so it goes from 1 hr bot to 2 hr bot and from 29 k spend to 10 k spend. And from playing since the start (12 years) to now 10 years?
    damn you.. i was replying normal, and after posted i noticed the date of that topic..

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Considering in his thread he said he spent 29k on Blizzard games, now down to 10k, I would venture to say he's lying. He did say he changed his characters name every three days or so. Again, I tend to think he's lying or extremely exaggerating.
    I'm leaning more towards a mental illness if there is any remote chance what he is saying is true.