Aid in Finding a Mod

Hello!

So many years ago, I used a mod called... damned if I know anymore. Anyway, the author stopped updating it before MOP went live.

It did two things, one of which is kind of irrelevant here, but I'm putting it up in case it jogs peoples' memories: it put a moveable bar which tracked CD's as moving icons on this bar, showing time remaining.

The second thing, which is what i'm looking for, is that it turned my buffs/debuffs into a stacked set of bars, which could be moved around and were animated, shrinking as the timer expired. It tracked procs and all kinds of things.

Does anyone know a mod which does that and still works?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like ForteXorcist. That project was abandoned just before MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like someone is keeping it alive - I haven't used it but it might be worth a look.

http://www.aleaaddons.ru/2015/09/fortexorcist-v19986.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeng View Post
    Sounds like ForteXorcist. That project was abandoned just before MoP.
    Yes, that is it exactly! I knew it stopped being updated before MOP. My question is, is there mod that partially or wholly looks similar?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
    -- George Bernard Shaw

This is actually the part I wanted to replicate, but that is interesting nonetheless, Permatree.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post

This is actually the part I wanted to replicate, but that is interesting nonetheless, Permatree.
    If it is the general horizontal buff/debuff bars you are after, then Raven and elkbuffbars can both be set up to do the same. Though i do not know if Elk's buff mod is still being updated. Raven works though, just not by default.

Edit, if it is the multi-target dot tracking that you are after, i do not think raven can do more than the standard target/focus tracking that every other buff mod does. I think gnosis can track dots on multiple targets, but im not sure.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-11-18 at 06:52 PM.

SPTimers is the successor to ForteXorcist, and by the same author maintaining it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    It wasn't that part of the tracking they were talking about, but the cooldown timeline, showing upcoming cooldowns on the exponential bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.