Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey, never mind my original post. These things look interesting though...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    a lot of these look legit as fuck not gonna lie. also noticed they are bringing back pruned abilities as talents lol....CoT & CoW looking at you
    Last edited by kushlol; 2015-11-25 at 02:22 AM.

Made by dubbelbasse

Looked at the destro talents, and well, they look a little .. underwhelming. I don't look at them and go "Oh WOW, amazing!" or feel I'll have a hard time to choose.

It also looks like Chaos Bolt will be a spell from all the schools, so better start to become a master of juking, yaaay And cast time on Shadowfury, and the new GoSac... Not too optimistic!

I've been leveling other classes too, but eh, it's just not the sameeee.

If destro turns out to be pretty close to what it is today, I'll be satisfied. Oh, and please not too many spells/abilities. My left hand hurts when I play enh shaman. For real.I know many on MMO-C feel super pro with 100 keybinds for 50 abilities, but me? I'm not a South Korean Startcraft-pro, so it's the opposite of fun.

listen, no one has seem the real problem here, lock specs wont be viable at arena, we got mobility nerf and CC nerf in all our specs, melees got mobility buff.

warlocks stands in legion as the hyper turret vs DBZ moibility with other classes. the talents are decent but who cares about them when i cant keep off that DH ??

Quote Originally Posted by gez View Post
    listen, no one has seem the real problem here, lock specs wont be viable at arena, we got mobility nerf and CC nerf in all our specs, melees got mobility buff.

warlocks stands in legion as the hyper turret vs DBZ moibility with other classes. the talents are decent but who cares about them when i cant keep off that DH ??
    Well, shit Shadowfury will have 1,5 sec cast time. For some reason.

Again, I have to remind myself that we're still in alpha, but even now in WoD, it does feel like melee require less skill, honestly. So if it will get worse in Legion, oh my

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Well, shit Shadowfury will have 1,5 sec cast time. For some reason.

Again, I have to remind myself that we're still in alpha, but even now in WoD, it does feel like melee require less skill, honestly. So if it will get worse in Legion, oh my
    it is, with caster getting cc nerf and mobility nerf and melees getting a mobility buff, melees will be the real mongo classes, it will so easy to jump on any caster, just click your "close gap stuff" and jump on the caster with no cc or scape bottom

Quote Originally Posted by gez View Post

Locks have never been a mobile caster compared to other caster specs. Warlocks will be fine, just as they're top tier right now. Locks have never had a season where they weren't r1 viable except maybe s5. Things won't change in Legion lol.

yep lock arent mobile, but they had CC we always had cc to handle things, now that cc is gone plz tell me again how are we gonna be fine, even confla slow for destro is GONE

middle tier talent missing......

FEL FLAME ??????????

i wouldn't read much into those.

currently elemental is just going to stun people and fire off 3 chaos bolts(lava burst talented correctly) while opponent is stunned and gg, thats not going live.

that fel fisure talent is so bad,incineration is just bad